View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2009, 06:47 AM
Thinking of you, Dave and your mum today H and hoping for good news, I'll check back as often as i can
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

01-09-2009, 07:26 AM
Dear H,

I have only just seen this . . . . !!!! . . . I really hope that your mum will get through this.

Huge Hugs and kisses to you all

x x x x x x x
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2009, 07:31 AM
Thinking of you all today xxxx
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2009, 08:10 AM
I've just seen this.
I'm so sorry, your poor mum really goes through it. It isn't fair at all.

I hope for good news today and I hope you managed to get some sleep last night.

xxx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-09-2009, 08:33 AM
Just caught up on it all,and want to say your Mum will be in my thoughts today. Like you say, the Angel's are here and will look after her. Big Hugs from all at this end.....(((((((((((((xxxxxxxx))))))))))))
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-09-2009, 08:45 AM
Hope all goes well today. Thinking of you all. Xx
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2009, 09:13 AM
Only just caught this thread, I am thinking of you babe, I really am, think positive, your mum is a fighter! I am so sorry she has to go through yet more pain she sounds like such a lovely woman!

And I believe that an angel is watching over you, I have one too, my darling mum is my angel and she leaves me little things too

Keep us updated please, you've got your rock there beside you and he will keep you steady no matter what.

All my love,
Lorna xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2009, 10:33 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Helena I am really hoping she will rally round from this one too. We both know from experience how many times they have said this will be the last time I will recover from this fall, then there we are again doing it all over again.

I know one day they will be right and they won't recover but you have done all you can for your dear old Mum and she knows that too. Its down to what will be will be now.

(((Hugs))) to you and Dave and Mum how many times has Dave said like Gorden has I am not sure how many times I can keep picking you up from this but they are always there for us when we most need them aren't they ?

Hope Georgie has settled a bit now. Xxxx
Thanks Lynn, sorry I missed this one out before.xxxx

Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
Lots of healing vibes from here for your mum. xxxx
Thanks A, she's such a trojan is my dear mum.xxxx

Originally Posted by Merz View Post
So sorry to hear this -hope all goes well for you
Thanks Merz.xxxx

Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Will be thinking of you and Mum tomorrow H and I hope that it all goes well, you'll find her sitting up in bed and laughing when you go back tomorrow. I do hope so.
Thanks H, I'm hoping you're right (for once!!!!!! )xxxx

Originally Posted by lore View Post
I'm sorry to hear about your Mum, I hope she comes through this. She sounds like a wee tough bird, so I'm sure she'll be around for a while yet to make you smile.
Thanks lore, she's as tough as old boots this old girl, I really shouldn't be so worried.xxxx

Originally Posted by RRmum View Post
Oh H - I know what you mean because luckily, like you, I have an OH just like that!! Thank goodness for them.
Will be thinking of you and your mum tomorrow - but they will be looking after her believe me. xx
Thanks Jo, and I've taken on board your reassurance there.xxxx

Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Thinking of you and your dear old Mum x
Thanks Lou, just gotta sit it out now.xxxx

Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Only just catching up with the news on here, Aitch, and I'm so sorry to hear about mum having another fall.

Hope the hospital sort it out, and the dear woman is back to good health soon,

Huge hugs honey x0x0x
Thanks Vicki, how many times have we been here over the past 2 years!!!xxxx

Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
Thinking of you, Dave and your mum today H and hoping for good news, I'll check back as often as i can
Thanks Lynne, I'm trying to get hold of them as I type, but no answer! xxxx

Originally Posted by Penry View Post
Dear H,

I have only just seen this . . . . !!!! . . . I really hope that your mum will get through this.

Huge Hugs and kisses to you all

x x x x x x x
Thanks Shane, I will be in more of a state later on when I know whether or not they're operating, but for now, I'm quite ok, been busy cleaning, take my mind off things.xxxx

Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post
Thinking of you all today xxxx
Thanks VV, Crazy Ears is sending you some special kisses too.xxxxxx

Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
I've just seen this.
I'm so sorry, your poor mum really goes through it. It isn't fair at all.

I hope for good news today and I hope you managed to get some sleep last night.

xxx
Thanks Lucky, and no, it's not fair at all that she's going through more pain, her whole life has been full of pain, from the age of 14 taken away from her parents by the Russians, chucked on a train and taken to Siberia to work in the forests, she survived all of that, only to have more c*ap throughout her whole life, it's just not fair, and I love her soooooo.xxxxx

Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Just caught up on it all,and want to say your Mum will be in my thoughts today. Like you say, the Angel's are here and will look after her. Big Hugs from all at this end.....(((((((((((((xxxxxxxx))))))))))))
Thanks June, I know they are, coz I had another one this morning and I know it wasn't the same one coz I put that in the bin last night! xxxxx

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Hope all goes well today. Thinking of you all. Xx
Thanks Lynn, there but for the Grace of God for you isn't it!xxxx

Originally Posted by Lorna View Post
Only just caught this thread, I am thinking of you babe, I really am, think positive, your mum is a fighter! I am so sorry she has to go through yet more pain she sounds like such a lovely woman!

And I believe that an angel is watching over you, I have one too, my darling mum is my angel and she leaves me little things too

Keep us updated please, you've got your rock there beside you and he will keep you steady no matter what.

All my love,
Lorna xx
Thanks Lorna, I'm glad you have your angel too, and if anything happens to my mum today, then I will take it as a blessing that I will have another angel sitting on my shoulder.xxxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2009, 11:24 AM
Just spoken to the sister. They have moved her to the surgical ward (she was in a surgical assessment ward yesterday), and they told me she will be operated on this Thursday, so I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing, leaving it until then? Maybe she's not classed as an urgent case, or maybe, well don't know really,maybe what???!! Hey ho, it's Tuesday already now, so only one day to go, so I'll make sure I visit tonight and tomorrow, and perhaps give her an extra big hug tomorrow night when I leave then!

Just spoke to the care home manageress and she couldn't believe how poor old mum was lying on the floor, she never whinged once, until they lifted her up onto the wheelchair, and one of the carers touched her arm and she yelped, and then they noticed this big bone sticking out, and told her she had to go to hospital much to her disapproval! I told her she's not a whinger, she can stand pain, but I didn't quite realise just how much she could take! Hey ho, I'll get on with my life for now then xxxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-09-2009, 12:22 PM
Maybe they want to watch her for a couple of days and just check she is as fighting fit as she possibly can be for the op on Thursday. Or maybe they are discussing if there is another way rather than surgery.

We keep trying to tell our Mum to stop doing all she is doing as she doesn't want anymore pain but she says iv'e forgotten all that now i'm ok I take things steady.

Give her a hug from me too please when you visit. Fingers crossed all is well for Thursday. Xxxxx
Page 5 of 13 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »