View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-08-2009, 07:16 PM
Sending hugs and dogsey vibes to you all.
Im sure our parents like to worry us, its revenge for when they worried about us when we were children.
Here's hoping and praying all will go well tomorrow xxxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2009, 07:21 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
H what can I say?
I'm thinking of you and Mum and I hope all goes well.
Take care, of yourself, Dave, Georgie and Zena, hugs to you all.
Thankyou Jen, as you know, this will be the 3rd time I'm thinking of losing her, she's always bounced back, let's hope she does the same again hey!xxxx

Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post
Oh god H, only just seen this, nothing I can say to make you feel any better but you will all be in my thoughts and I really hope all goes well.

{{{HUGS}}} to you all xxx
Thanks VV, I can only sit and wait until tomorrow now, and it won't be easy, but then Crazy Ears is here to help me through, that's why I have her ya know!!! xxx

Originally Posted by RRmum View Post
Oh H - just come on and caught this. So sorry your mum has had this happen. Lovely wise words from Lynne earlier. They will be planning this to the letter and she will be there for your visit tomorrow.
But I know such a worry for you love.
Hugs to you and your dear mum. You know what she means to us all.
Dave is lovely isn't he? Always there for you and that is just what you need right now.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks Jo, I honestly don't know what I'd do without such a lovely man as I have here beside me, and although he's not an affectionate type, he's a great rock when you need him, and of course, he thinks the World of my old mum, he's actually swapped his real mum for her, coz she is more of a mum to him than the one he has, so this will be hard for him too, although he's being strong for me, that's him all over. Thanks JO.xxxx

Originally Posted by Sal View Post
Thinking of you and sending gentle hugs.
Thanks Sal, not easy, especially when it's the third time around that I might lose her forever, but I won't think like that, I'll stay positive as I always have, but when you hear her say she's had enough you get to wonder if it's what she wants, and it's her choice afterall, and I'm just left here on this Goddamn rollercoaster that I seem to have been on for 18 months now and I want to get off!xxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2009, 07:23 PM
Originally Posted by lynnb View Post
Sending hugs and dogsey vibes to you all.
Im sure our parents like to worry us, its revenge for when they worried about us when we were children.
Here's hoping and praying all will go well tomorrow xxxxx
That made me smile Lynn, coz when I was leaning over feeding her the forkfull's of that rubbish hospital food tonight and she was thanking me for being so kind, I made her laugh when I said "well, I'm only doing it coz you used to do it for me when I was a baby, but don't spit it back at me like I probably did at you"! It was nice to see her smiling, through all that pain and trauma, she still smiles! Now I know where I get it from! xxxxx
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2009, 07:50 PM
Lots of healing vibes from here for your mum. xxxx
Merz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-08-2009, 07:56 PM
So sorry to hear this -hope all goes well for you
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

31-08-2009, 08:30 PM
Will be thinking of you and Mum tomorrow H and I hope that it all goes well, you'll find her sitting up in bed and laughing when you go back tomorrow. I do hope so.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2009, 08:50 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your Mum, I hope she comes through this. She sounds like a wee tough bird, so I'm sure she'll be around for a while yet to make you smile.
RRmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

31-08-2009, 08:51 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Thanks Jo, I honestly don't know what I'd do without such a lovely man as I have here beside me, and although he's not an affectionate type, he's a great rock when you need him, and of course, he thinks the World of my old mum, he's actually swapped his real mum for her, coz she is more of a mum to him than the one he has, so this will be hard for him too, although he's being strong for me, that's him all over. Thanks JO.xxxx
Oh H - I know what you mean because luckily, like you, I have an OH just like that!! Thank goodness for them.
Will be thinking of you and your mum tomorrow - but they will be looking after her believe me. xx
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2009, 09:18 PM
Thinking of you and your dear old Mum x
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2009, 09:32 PM
Only just catching up with the news on here, Aitch, and I'm so sorry to hear about mum having another fall.

Hope the hospital sort it out, and the dear woman is back to good health soon,

Huge hugs honey x0x0x
Page 4 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »