View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2007, 04:50 PM
Linda - don't worry about the bumps and knocks - all babies and toddlers get them, and they're so resiliant, they almost bounce back up. My daughter was always in the wars and had plenty of bruises - she survived just fine. I see the gorgeous Carys has your fantastic hair colour!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-04-2007, 05:02 PM
Linda, mine 2 are now 29 (nearly) and 37 (next week) and they have survived not only my tender (?) ministrations, but head on motor bike crashes, diabetes, pedal bike accidents with a pint of milk in the hand, and sports injuries to name but a few of the highlights along the way. She will be fine, laminate flooring is a devil though, I fell on my friend's floor once so I feel sorry for the poor little darling. Plenty of rugs down I think (well those that Loki hasn't eaten anyway!)
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2007, 06:51 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Linda - don't worry about the bumps and knocks - all babies and toddlers get them, and they're so resiliant, they almost bounce back up. My daughter was always in the wars and had plenty of bruises - she survived just fine. I see the gorgeous Carys has your fantastic hair colour!
Oh thanks Sweetie

Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Plenty of rugs down I think (well those that Loki hasn't eaten anyway!)
Thanks TW - ah you remembered the rug, huh?
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2007, 07:06 PM
Awww how lovely!

Myles was in his baby walker a lot at this stage, he loved it and it was the best way of keeping him from all the knocks and bumps! He didn't really take to it at first but he soon realised he had a lot more mobility when he figured out how to use it properly! He was a little boy racer! His 'pulling up and balancing' stage lasted only a week or so then he found he could take steps without the walker and that was it! He was 9 or 10 months when he started to walk, and oh my word, then he was little monster! Never took things slowly, always 100mph at everything!

But he is 4 now (seems like only yesterday he was 9 months! ) so they do get through it!
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2007, 09:44 PM
ooohh i have all of this to look forward to - doesnt it all just go sooooo fast.

dont worry about the bumps and bruises - we all survived !!!

off to get the velcro out to keep luca in one place !!!! LOL

she is just gorgeous !!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2007, 11:21 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
Awww how lovely!

He was 9 or 10 months when he started to walk, and oh my word, then he was little monster! Never took things slowly, always 100mph at everything!

But he is 4 now (seems like only yesterday he was 9 months! ) so they do get through it!
Thanks Random but OMG 9 months???!!!

Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
ooohh i have all of this to look forward to - doesnt it all just go sooooo fast.

dont worry about the bumps and bruises - we all survived !!!

off to get the velcro out to keep luca in one place !!!! LOL

she is just gorgeous !!
Thanks Dani- I would suggest superglue but then they just howl to be let out and the dog howls along with them in sympathy - it's a mad house here!
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2007, 10:25 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Thanks Random but OMG 9 months???!!!

Thanks Dani- I would suggest superglue but then they just howl to be let out and the dog howls along with them in sympathy - it's a mad house here!
the joys of motherhood!!

luca has found his voice and likes to scream - bruno isnt so keen !!!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2