Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2023, 09:06 AM

Friday 26.5.23

Good morning all

Sun is shinning here and work washing on the line bits and pieces in the machine just coming to the end. No real plans for today but who knows.

Chris Dave and family Part of you has gone, my heart goes out to you both Love and hugs. This is my thinking better a day to soon than a moment to late. RIP Rosie

Brenda Hopefully a beautiful day by the seaside, I have ordered the book we spoke of and hope to commence on my holiday in June. Building up a supply.

Sue Glad you enjoyed your day off yesterday did your granddaughter change riding stables?

Lynn I need to sort out my hanging baskets for some reason I was convinced their would be a late frost so have held off.

Griff Hope you have a good day whatever you are doing today.

Take care all and catch up with you all later.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2023, 09:45 AM
Good morning Kazz and all who follow

I am so sorry Chris but she was always loved and was with you at the end. Hugs to you all.

Hope you have had a good walk in the sun Brenda.

On duty all day today. My car has gone in for its MOT and service . They have rung trying to get me to buy a new tyre and then pay to swap them all round. No way it is still legal and I will go to my usual tyre place when I need to. They already have my money as I paid for a service contract so just another way to get mored out of you.

No we have not changed stables as nothing wrong with the one we are using and they are about equal distance from the house. It is just mum trying to organise us. She has suggested that Sarah goes to Brownies, which she has tried and loves. The only difficulty is that it is the same day that I take Maria to gymnastics and as I have to leave at 4.30 and that starts at 5.00 I cannot take her as can't be in two places at once. This week she went to her friend's and went with her but I don't like to keep doing that. Again no thought about how it is all going to work let's just do that. I will be glad when she comes over for good and then she can start to juggle as Ben and I are doing. Rant over

Take care everyone
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-05-2023, 03:49 PM
Good afternoon Kazz, Sue and all to follow.
Nice weather here. We bought a Vauxhall Antara this morning. 2012 plate towing weight of 2000 kgs brilliant and a towbar.
Guy has agreed to go halves on the 2 year extended warranty on the engine, gearbox and electrics.
Bit shocked at the price of insurance and road tax but hey ho we need it so have to pay.

Chris great big hugs to you all.
Sue what a nightmare. It must be very annoying people organising things for you, when already trying to make things work.
I would be spitting feathers.
Kazz I hope you are enjoying your day.
You too brenda.
You too griff.