Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2023, 06:33 AM

Sunny Sunday 21st May 2023

Morning all. Lynn I walk most days along the beach and have my lovely boy walk with me in spirit. I do miss him and my others but for some strange reason he was special to me as went on all my holidays and was so good at reading my mind, knowing what to do and when to do it. Have a good day and so lovely to know you will have a companion soon. Have a good day everyone. Chris loads more hugs for Rosie. Off now to walk along the prom again.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2023, 08:22 AM
Good morning Brenda enjoy your walk

Yes it is a lovely day. Teazle walked and washing on the line. Cooking some chicken for lunch tomorrow as I will be in a rush. Barry has is covid jab at 1130 in Eastbourne so by the Tim I get back there will be little time to get anything to eat before I rush out again. Never mind it will be done.

With regards to painting ant the family they are old enough to be told not to go up stairs and anyway they mainly stay in the conservatory and play on their phones or tablets.

Take care everyone
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2023, 10:41 AM
Good morning all

Went out last night and was sitting in a friends garden at 11pm chatting, boy did I feel it this morning late nights been a not on the cards since covid. LOL got to be getting old.

Tomorrow after work the play reading group is on U3A 2.30 Last Monday of the month been twice now and really enjoying it; we read a whole variety of plays some classics, some award-winning scripts. It’s very entertaining! It may pay you to have a look in your area Brenda for a U3A group this is very enjoyable for a reader such as I. Different

Anyhow today in the garden then listen to the garden show on the radio hope you all are enjoying your day.

Sue Busy as always and I like your self belief I would not risk it but maybe I am a woss. LOL Chicken is one of my favourite meals so hope you enjoy.

Brenda You are blessed to be beside the seaside for strolls/walks I am sure your spirit companion is always by your side.

To everyone have a great day catch you all later
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-05-2023, 01:43 PM
Good afternoon everyone.
Had a lovely weekend with Freya but we are exhausted, possibly down to she is now always on the go and wants to share you doing everything with her and we are under the weather.
Plus a few busy days sorting the bedroom just before she came to stay, not a good move on our part.
She is a good girl and has enjoyed feeding the fish, feeding the birds and the park yesterday and again today.
Tomorrow they are off to Dorset till Friday with Lauren's brother, sil and her Freya's 3 cousins.
Seems awfully quiet now without her here.

Chris thinking of you and Rosie.
griff we had a Blue tit yesterday in and out of one of our nest boxes it's been up nearly 5 years and the first we have seen anything in and out.
It makes you excited to think they have chosen or might choose your garden to lay the eggs and rear their babies.
Sue you are a legend.
Kazz your day yesterday and again today sounds lovely.
brenda I feel all 3 of mine walk with us when we are out and about. Especially as the earrings I have have a little of each in them and I wear them every day.