View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2013, 07:15 AM
You can't go wrong with a man in a van with his dog but also make very sure that the van is sign written (otherwise, they have a tendency to leg it quickly!!!). Our plumber used to have his 2 collies in his van all day, the door wide open but they never moved out of there until he took them out. Then there was my odd jobber who had his choccie lab, he was the same, but he used to come into our garden and play with Zena.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2013, 08:43 AM
Originally Posted by bonbru. View Post
I used to take our collie bon to with me to work in my van although I have had to stop due to it possibly enhancing her love of traffic also on one occasion a customer couldn't resist saying hello opened the door to give her a stroke and bon weed all over her in excitement...

My dog goes nuts when she sees my home hairdresser. But then my home hairdresser always goes nuts when she sees my dog (and they do the squirt the dog game with her squirter when she is here every month). I was always telling her not to pick her up as she doesn't really like it. One day took her out for her first walk and she hadn't peed yet and Andrea came down the road towards us screaming Bella! Baby! and off went Bella and I shouted 'Don't pick her up she will pee on you' but didn't get to the end of the sentence before she did pee on her all down her T-shirt! She stopped picking her up after that!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2