View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2014, 06:54 AM
Should have remembered that as I was always told to give command word before making the move eg: heel/close before making a turn or about turn. Giving command before taking another step and stopping on the foot nearest to the dog and leading off with that foot with dog at heel. When dog in a stay leaving with the foot farthest away from the dog. Hope that makes sense. Easier shown than explaining sometimes. Dog remembers that foot near to him means come with when I am moving, foot farther away means wait or stay there till told what to do next. In stays always walk around the dog when returning to him before releasing him from the position left in. Ah it is all coming back to me now.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2