Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2018, 07:39 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, 3rd December, 2018

Good morning all. I trust that you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle. Puppies also.

Have a good day everyone, take care, wrap up warm and dry and above things stay safe and well. Now to get Amber out she has eaten her breakfast. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-12-2018, 08:45 AM
Morning Moyra how are the teeth ? And all to follow.

Wet and mild here today. Hoping we can the breeze and lose the rain so I can get some washing out. Gorden is going to hopefully get the electricity supply out to the nearest shed this week then Dillons little freezer can go out there and we can get a condenser tumble dryer in the kitchen really miss my tumble dryer.
He is in work today not long ago left to catch the train then back this evening.
Had a lovely day out yesterday with Mark and Lauren who drove us to Biggleswade from theirs to meet Joel and Owen and George George picked Joel up and dropped him back in Harlow as they all still live there and it saved Mark a trip.
Joel did however leave his man bag under the table at Wetherspoons with his bank card in it so Mark though he was going to be going back but after ringing they had it behind the bar. thank goodness for some still honest people about.
Lauren is over to Stevenage tomorrow so will divert that way and pick it up.
Joel has his induction tomorrow for this picking packing job it's been a nightmare getting this far and Mark has gone grey.

Sue what a problem for your son hope you catch up with the agent. Means I suppose that you have to do what you can from this end what with son being in Brazil.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2018, 09:04 AM
Morning all

Horrible morning here this morning, poring with rain and dark.
Kids all in work today so hopefully a quiet day getting on with stuff and really need to get on with this washing, I have tons of it again
O/H barely talking to me, no idea what his issue is today Going to leave him be, can't be bothered with it.

Lynn pleased you had a nice day yesterday and that was lucky with the bag.

Moyra hope you've sorted your teeth.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2018, 01:09 PM
Good afternoon everyone

Hope it stayed dry for your washing Lynn. Lucky with the bag Lynn and nice to know there are honest people about.

Hugs Sal and just keep going.

Yes Lynn I am the go to person if anything needs to be done this end but hopefully most of it can be sorted over the internet. He has spoken to the tenant and told them to stop paying the rent and will be sending them a new contract and his bank details so they can pay it directly to him. Think we have found the address of the owner of the agency but as it as a limited company doubt she will be will to do anything. What we cant understand is that the rent money was going into the company account but not being passed on to the landlord. Not good practice and I would count it as theft but hard to know how to proceed at the moment.

Been busy this morning, monthly shop done, Christmas puddings made and one cooking in the slow cooker and lunch cooked. Teazle has had two walks and so far have managed to avoid getting too wet. Barry off to dentist yet again, broken a piece of tooth but hopefully easily sorted.

Hope all two and four legged are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2018, 02:32 PM
Afternoon all.

Had a very good day here, Mom still in bed and a bit f a cold but seems fine having the chiropodist in tomorrow so hopefully oay for that.

Not sure what makes me so cheerful and uplifted but I am today nothing special going on apart from managed to get a better deal on my elec/gas same supplier saved £203 a year asked them why I could not see it uder my own deals on their site and apparently a 3rd party deal with Uswith so switched. Seemed daft not to confusing though if you do switch or think of it look on uswitch is my recomendation.

Anyhow just about to ave a chicken bacon and salad toasted sarnie.

Moyra hope the teeth are feeling better with the fixadent Sal silence is golden.....LOL.......Lynn all sounds good at your end. Sue..............much better plan think he will struggle to get the money back. But theft sounds like what it is to me. Suspect he will check his account better from now on.

Have a good day all who have yet to check in.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-12-2018, 05:44 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Not good practice and I would count it as theft but hard to know how to proceed at the moment.

Well Sue, IMO it is definately theft and I would suggest that at the very least you contact the Met Police fraud department. If it were me I think I would file a report with the local Police as well, get a report number (that's about the best you can expect these days) but it does 'formalise' the complaint and the fraud office might (possibly) take some action if an official report has been issued.

Companies house might have some 'home address's' for the directors of the company, might be useful.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-12-2018, 05:53 PM
My thoughts to theft.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2018, 08:49 PM
Totally agree it's either theft or Fraud or both