View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2018, 02:09 PM
My teeth are very comfortable where they are (in a glass!) I guess I must try and get them in with some Fixadent which he supplied me with.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2018, 03:06 PM
Moyra...I hope you find the teeth settle, hopefully the fixadent will provide a slight cushion between the teeth and gums
Chris, great the lifeline is being installed. Lol.... Steve's my mate, he doesn't want anything more, he knows I love him and Molly to bits and will be there for them both
Harvey...I was trying to work out how many lives Dexter has used up, just when I think he has had enough he decides actually nope...I will be fine for a bit longer... which is great for me, will be odd not having him after 19 years
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2018, 05:24 PM
Fab pics Lynn

wow 21 thats a really good age, our George has been in his nutty mode, has had access to the garden but has preferred to drive me mad today from swinging off the top of the curtain poles, to generally tearing round the house at 100 mph and terrorizing everyone and the others, he's so funny though!

Had a message from Lizzie earlier, she's not best pleased with our GP, she took in her Id a few weeks ago to re-register at the practice and they've lost all the paperwork, honestly this practice gets worse, last time I booked her an appointment they hadn't booked it correctly and she ended up taking time off work for nothing, I was quite short with the know it all receptionist. It's really not good enough. So she's finishing work early to get there for 6.30pm tonight, told her to pick me up on the way and I will sort them out

Chris let me know how you and Garry get on with the lifeline.

Moyra I use fixodent and it's good stuff, forms a cushion but also acts as a bonding agent, it's like superglue for teeth

Kazz slow cookers are fab, just remember not too much water/fluids as whatever you are cooking will not thicken, I made that mistake and ending up leaving the lid off it for a while
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2018, 07:45 PM
Hope you got the Dr sorted out Sal
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

30-11-2018, 09:25 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
I was trying to work out how many lives Dexter has used up, just when I think he has had enough he decides actually nope...I will be fine for a bit longer...

I think it's wonderful how animals especially dogs and cats don't think about mortality, they just keep going, doing the things they like doing.

Our Casey is a bit like that, he should be taking it easy but no he insists (often in a vocal manor ) on his daily walk. I have only a few places we can go now because I have to be able to drive the car up to him if he should really collapse.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2018, 09:37 PM
That's it Harvey, they adapt and we adapt too. He had a rear leg amputated at about 3, he was supposed to be a house cat, he had other ideas, learnt to climb trees and get down, could scale a six foot fence easy as anything......he only stopped going out 2/3 years ago and that was my doing, he is still available he boss of the dogs.
I think you do really well with Casey, I don't think I could manage if mine collapsed
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2