Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2018, 07:59 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, 22nd November, 2018

Good morning everyone. I trust you and your four legged friends are all fit and well.

I get my £256.50 worth of new teeth this morning, Just hope they are comfortable.

Now to get Amber out in the frost and cold. Brr!!

Very white and cold out there this morning. Have a good day, keep warm and dry and above all things safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2018, 08:00 AM
Morning peeps hope this finds you all ticketyboo. For anal gland problems Sanicula aqua from ainsworths. Yes it is still available and yes they are still in London and Surrey. When giving homeopathy remedies the body recognises the remedy again when using, it even after a period of not having to use it. Especially sanicula and rhus tox which is used for pain. Sometimes dogs scoot if they have a hairy posterior. It makes them itch. But yep probably anal glands that have been irritated by something in the food. Manufacturers of pet food are notorius for adding a little more of something to pad out the cost. They don't have to say they have as the ingredient is already there just the amount which owners very seldom look at. Have a good day peeps.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2018, 08:02 AM
Morning Moyra, just posted a thread for today and did it just as yours came through so maybe someone will amalgamate.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2018, 08:07 AM
Good Morning Dogsey World.......

Hope you are all well and happy.

I see the cold weather has now landed properly and maybe set in throughout the country according to the weather forecast. Hope you are all staying warm, there is a proper frost on my car.

Doing bit of online food shopping kinda wating for sainsburys to open up christmas slots so i can book one for my Aunt.

Last night I ordered the glandex for Gert so finger crossed.

Right bacon sarnie calls. Have fun all back shortly.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2018, 08:23 AM
Somehow duplicated
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2018, 08:58 AM
Morning Brenda and those to follow. I am sure someone will make sense of the four threads that have been started! Right must get myself ready for the dentist. Amber has been fed and walked.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2018, 09:20 AM
A bit like buses Moyra. bg!!
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2018, 10:08 AM
Morning all

Cold but bright and sunny this morning, with a hard frost overnight and I should think my lot were born in a barn, keep leaving the back door open!

Both boys off today, so organised chaos resumes Arguing about whose whites are whose

No plans for today, other than catching up with chores and i need to book an opticians appointment for myself and O/H.

Have a good day all
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2018, 11:23 AM
Morning all, ooooooo it's chilly!!!
Just ordered a stormtrooper Christmas jumper for steve, the bus drivers are allowed to wear a jumper for a couple of weeks in December, coz he is a massive geek, got him a star wars one and despite him protesting...he will wear it!!
I have no plans to go out today except to walk the dogs... although that may change
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-11-2018, 11:27 AM
Morning Moyra, brenda, Kazz, Sal and all to follow.

Very chilly and misy here today. Been for a long walk circular round the roads and back though the park to home. Dilon wanted to do the long walk and when we got to the park he knew his way back to the bungalow.

Hoping Gerts glands are soon better Kazz.
Hope your organised chaos isn't to disorganised Sal.
Glad you enjoyed the film brenda.
Hope the dentist goes well Moyra.
Sorry Kota has an ear infection griff hope it clears up soon.
I am sure Steve will love his jumper.

One of us may be taking Joel back to essex later today or tomorrow he is waiting for a call about a job interview Mark and Lauren will be working so we offered to run him back if needed.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >