Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mastines33
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-02-2013, 04:20 PM

Rescue from Spain... urgent

Not sure if it is appropriate to post this here but as some of you might know, here in Spain there are so many abandoned dogs.. there are quite a few people who will try and help these.. some of them are even on death-row.. these dogs can be transported to the UK, etc with help from these volunteers..
Below I will post a few [a social network] sites of these wonderful people who do what they can to find these wonderful dogs a well deserved forever home.. Maybe some of you have never though of adopting from Spain but you will get all the help from these lovely people to make it happen:

also: http://www.protectora-animales-del-campo.com/

Just a few here and looking at these pages, you will find lots more..
They need all the help they can..
mastines33
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-02-2013, 04:22 PM
Originally Posted by mastines33 View Post
Not sure if it is appropriate to post this here but as some of you might know, here in Spain there are so many abandoned dogs.. there are quite a few people who will try and help these.. some of them are even on death-row.. these dogs can be transported to the UK, etc with help from these volunteers..
Below I will post a few 'another site' sites of these wonderful people who do what they can to find these wonderful dogs a well deserved forever home.. Maybe some of you have never though of adopting from Spain but you will get all the help from these lovely people to make it happen:

also: http://www.protectora-animales-del-campo.com/

Just a few here and looking at these pages, you will find lots more..
They need all the help they can..
sorry, it seems that I can not mention other sites.. hope I haven't violated the rules here.. was certainly not my intention...
Darcy Boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2013, 06:37 PM
Although I really feel for animals all over the world that are in need of a home, there are a lot in this country that are in rescue centres waiting for a home too, & I feel that these should be looked at first.

Sorry I know this is not what you wanted to hear.
mastines33
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-02-2013, 09:36 PM
No problem.. but as I live in Spain, they should have a fair chance too and this site is for ALL dogsey lovers.. where ever we are in the world....