Our sister sites
Our sister sites
pearlwilson
New Member!
Female 

24-07-2009, 10:02 PM

yorkie

hi there,
my name is toby. i am an 11 yr old yorkie. i have been poorly this last week with vommitting & diorreah. my mum has taken me to the vets twice now & have stayed all day & night there under going blood tests. the vet let me home on thursday unable to find anything significantly wrong with me. not long after i got home i started being sick again. i haven`t eaten since thursday morning but i`m drinking water, can somebody suggest what i should do?
Misty-Pup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2009, 10:15 PM
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2009, 11:19 PM
Originally Posted by pearlwilson View Post
hi there,
my name is toby. i am an 11 yr old yorkie. i have been poorly this last week with vommitting & diorreah. my mum has taken me to the vets twice now & have stayed all day & night there under going blood tests. the vet let me home on thursday unable to find anything significantly wrong with me. not long after i got home i started being sick again. i haven`t eaten since thursday morning but i`m drinking water, can somebody suggest what i should do?
poor boy
i really think if hes still being sick,he needs to go back to the vets he either needs an anti emetic and/or possibly iv fluids.dogs can get unspecific gastro and he should also really be covered with an antibiotic as well.try not to worry too much, but as the weekend is here i would take him back in the morning just to be safe,
good luck and welcome
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2009, 11:40 PM
Poor Boy Hope he's feeling better soon.

Try giving him Ice cubes to eat x
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2009, 03:32 PM
I'd get a second opinion from another veterinary practice, just to have peace of mind.

Sorry to hear Toby has been so ill, I do hope he gets better soon - and welcome to Dogsey!