Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-06-2013, 08:03 AM
So sorry xx
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2013, 01:08 PM
I'm so sorry. I lost my best buddy earlier this year at age 15 from a cancer... so I know how it hurts. Stay strong, you're in our thoughts.
Margaret
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-06-2013, 02:00 PM
I am so so sorry.
Maiseymoo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-06-2013, 06:47 PM
I am so sorry you lost your precious little dog and I know how much you are hurting. I wish I could take your pain away but I can't.
I know in time, however long it might take, you will remember all the good times you shared but for now just remember that you did the final act of kindness and selflessness and prevented her from suffering.

Run free little angel x
Twigs
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-06-2013, 09:12 PM
Thank you so much everyone for all your kind words, it really does help.
Although I have lost dogs before I would say that our Lily was very special (I know they are all special in their own way). Today have been feeling numb and missing her like mad.
The lady from the local pets crematoriam rang us tonight and she was so lovely and said that Lilys body was at the crematorium now in the chapel of rest. I was so relieved to hear that as I hate to think of her body being at the vets. The pets crematorium is only a couple of miles from us so I know its daft but I feel she is still close. We will get her ashes at the end of next week.
I'm dreading getting a long depression as this happened when I lost my last dog, a cocker spaniel in May 2010. I suppose this is normal but its so horrible.
Off to bed now, hope I can get some sleep.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2013, 09:14 PM
Goodnight twigs.((hugs))
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2013, 09:45 PM
Originally Posted by Twigs View Post
Thank you so much everyone for all your kind words, it really does help.
Although I have lost dogs before I would say that our Lily was very special (I know they are all special in their own way). Today have been feeling numb and missing her like mad.
The lady from the local pets crematoriam rang us tonight and she was so lovely and said that Lilys body was at the crematorium now in the chapel of rest. I was so relieved to hear that as I hate to think of her body being at the vets. The pets crematorium is only a couple of miles from us so I know its daft but I feel she is still close. We will get her ashes at the end of next week.
I'm dreading getting a long depression as this happened when I lost my last dog, a cocker spaniel in May 2010. I suppose this is normal but its so horrible.
Off to bed now, hope I can get some sleep.
Twigs. If you do feel yourself sinking into depression and can't face seeking professional help - please please please at least don't stop coming here even just to wail and cry. So many of us have been right where you are now.

Your broken heart is the price you've paid for loving your dog so much.
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6