Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Cath
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-06-2013, 04:22 PM

Heights Farm Puppy Food

I read a post in the forum about Heights Farm dog food and it sounded really good - Tangle had been eating Royal Canin (which is what the breeder had been feeding her) but I had noticed that she was eating less and less.

On reading that post I placed an order for a sample of the Salmon & Potato large breed puppy food and I've mentioned before that I was very impressed with the customer service as Stephen the owner phoned me right away to check what I needed and to offer advice.

Now Tangle had literally been eating as little as she could and when the sample was delivered I made the mistake of leaving it on the arm of the sofa while I went upstairs - I came down to find she had ripped the bag open and ate it all.

Yesterday I was really concerned as Tangle had eaten hardly anything, and all she did eat was some meat mix that I mixed in with the Royal Canin (she licked it off the kibble) so today I placed an order with Heights Farm and in the notes asked whether I could come and pick it up - Stephen phoned me within a minute and arranged for me to get it from the premises, saying that he would leave it in his porch as he was going out and also immediately refunded the delivery charge I had paid.

I went and got the food, came home and put a portion out for Tangle and for the first time ever she ate the whole lot - it had got to the stage where one portion of food would have lasted her a day or more and because of my concerns I had emailed her vet yesterday to book an appointment.

I'm so happy with the food and the fact that Tangle loved it, but am also made up with the customer service of the company, I really couldn't praise them enough.

Here's to a well fed, happy dog in the future
Dobionekenobi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-06-2013, 08:52 AM
I am absolutley thrilled to hear that (i *think* this is off the back of my thread!). Their service really is fab and all my doglets absolutely love the food.