Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2017, 06:43 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, 13th October

Good morning all, I hope you are all in fine fettle. Sinuses are bad again this morning. I am sure it is this flat. Doesn't
look particular nice out there this morning. #

Hope all our two and four legged friends are all ok. Harvey how is Lara, coming along, much better I hope.

Nippy Jen hope Brians gout is much improved mine is thankfully.

Griff, I hope things are happier there this morning.#

Lynn, no news on the home front, I take it. Hope Gill is holding her own and our Dillon is doing ok.

Have a good day everyone, June hope Zen and Mabs have resolved their differences. Stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2017, 08:44 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Pleased your gout is better today Moyra.

Don't work too hard Mandy and enjoy your weekend off

Hope Gill is still feeling better Lynn

JHope all two and four legged are keeping well.

After a lovely sunrise it clouded over but now seems to be brightening up. Washing out, housework done and Teazle walked. Quick coffee and then tidy the floor beds once again. more darn acorns to get rid off

Have a good day and stay safe
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-10-2017, 09:03 AM
Started raining around 8.30 am after a nice start. Roofers are still banging away next door, they started at 8am.
Vets rang yesterday to say Keshi's ashes were there for me. So that set me off again. Can't face it, makes it all the more final.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2017, 09:50 AM
Awww hugs TW
i haven't seen my dad Moyra and didn't speak to him much last night, hopefully my mum will have passed on the message Lol.
need to go back to town today as i forgot loads of stuff yesterday Lol
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-10-2017, 01:01 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
hope Brians gout is much improved mine is thankfully.
Hi Moyra, I'm pleased that gout thingy is much better, hope you have a good day. Yes Lara is getting better but still lets out an agonising cry when she tries to turn her head tot he left. Not all the time but just sometimes. Chiropracter lady comming back on Monday.

OK must go as Casey has just positioned himself behind me waiting for the W-A-L-K word and his going into a excited dance of joy
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2017, 01:51 PM
Oh bless him Harvey, he's a good lad too.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-10-2017, 04:37 PM
Because of various road closures around here we decided to take the long walk to our pharmacy rather the circuitous route we'd have had to take.

Max was a bit knackered when we got home. This him with his new toy that a kindly neighbour brought him this afternoon.

Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2017, 05:03 PM
Oh bless him, he is so lovely!
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-10-2017, 07:05 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Oh bless him, he is so lovely!
Thank you Moyra.
Max is just Max. Loyal, obedient, faithful, caring, protective, and a big fuzzy, gentle loving companion. That's all I could/would wish him to be.

But, as the saying goes, the whole is often more than just the sum of the parts. That's another tail.........for another day.

By the way, are you a Scot? The spelling of your name made me wonder.....
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2017, 10:11 PM
I have my first set of false nails at the grand price of 95p lol. My aunty is so impressed with the job I have done she said I can do hers lol!!!