Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2021, 07:32 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, 5th August, 2021

Good Morning everyone, looks like a nice day, I do miss not having a dog to walk especially my Amber has she like me could not walk very fast or far. Steve's girlfriend has three Eurasiers, never heard of them before but looked them up and they were bred in the 1960's in Germany from a cross between a chow and a wolf spitz. Lovely looking dogs. She also has another terrier as well as three cats. Lucky girl. Steve likes to walk the dogs with her.

Have a good day everyone and stay safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2021, 07:40 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hopefully the problem that causes you a solicitor Kelly will soon be resolved in your favour. In the meantime deep breaths and try to relax - not easy I know. Hugs

Lovely dy here and very warm. Teazle walked and now back to sleep Out in the garden shortly to weed a couple of beds, plant out a plant my sister gave me yesterday and then look for more runner beans.

Hope all are well. Take care
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2021, 07:47 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good Morning everyone, looks like a nice day, I do miss not having a dog to walk especially my Amber has she like me could not walk very fast or far. Steve's girlfriend has three Eurasiers, never heard of them before but looked them up and they were bred in the 1960's in Germany from a cross between a chow and a wolf spitz. Lovely looking dogs. She also has another terrier as well as three cats. Lucky girl. Steve likes to walk the dogs with her.

Have a good day everyone and stay safe and well. God bless.
Good morning Moyra. Had heard of the breed but could not of described or identified them, so a girlfriend does that mean he is out and about more and do you get on with her?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2021, 07:47 AM
Morning all
Thanks Sue..... been dragging on for years now
Just heading off to the hospital, have no clue who I am seeing!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2021, 07:48 AM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hopefully the problem that causes you a solicitor Kelly will soon be resolved in your favour. In the meantime deep breaths and try to relax - not easy I know. Hugs

Lovely dy here and very warm. Teazle walked and now back to sleep Out in the garden shortly to weed a couple of beds, plant out a plant my sister gave me yesterday and then look for more runner beans.

Hope all are well. Take care
Morning Sue; good luck on the bean hunt you will have help next year with the grandchildren here on the bean hunt.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2021, 07:52 AM
Jusat change a letter from n to r and you have a bear hunt. bg!!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2021, 07:55 AM
Good morning all. Seems a nice day here as well just had a chat with my neighbour h was made redundant last year and asked if he planned on going back to work it seems not he is single owns the house and had his redundancy; very much a creature of habit sure. Nice chap not sociable but okay in short bursts.

Been out with Gert and now home had toast and coffee I am off down the side of the house public footpath to destroy the weeds and have a sweep its not bad but like to keep on top of Hit.

Off out for lunch brunch with nieces tomorrow. have a good day all
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2021, 07:55 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Jusat change a letter from n to r and you have a bear hunt. bg!!
VERY GOOD
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-08-2021, 07:56 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue and all to follow.
Nice day here to.
Dillon doing better but very tired and not eating so well. He loves home cooked chicken (poached) so more chicken breasts it is then.
We had a big worry here yesterday 4 gas leaks in March we were stuck in our road not allowed to drive in or out fire engines, police cars and Marshall's knocking on some doors those situated in the middle of the road and they had to evacuate they went over the park.
I was stressed in case we had to it was to hot on the park where most went for Dillon and he cannot walk far due to the op and also in general. We packed some bits and were told we would have to speak to the fire brigade re the car if we needed to evacuate.
I was out speaking to some neighbours and met a lady who lives a few doors up and she had her Westie with her, one neighbour had already given the dog some water but there was nowhere to sit on the park in the shade, I offered her the loan of a seat to sit alongside a fence giving some shade and some water for the dog.
Then I said come in the garden with her I'm sure Dillon will be fine and they sat in the shade she had a coffee Bella had a bowl of water the dogs said hello Bella was kept on her lead and as long as she didn't go near Dillon's legs they were fine.
Eventually she popped back on the park to see a friend and I went out with cups and and cold water to offer people a drink if needed and the use of the loo but they had been cleared to go home.
No one will know how relieved I was that we could stay put. Our road had holes where the gas was leaking out from fractured pipes and the road to the left of us bit further down had split.
Dillon back to vet for a bandage change and to make the wound is healing well today.

Moyra it is nice to walk a dog it gives you a purpose to get out, would you feel like going out for a short stroll with your walker ?
Sue have fun bean hunting.

Hope everyone is safe and well today.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-08-2021, 11:59 AM
Hi all back from the vet. the mass was a spindle cell tumour, it doesn't spread to other parts of the body but will come back especially as such tight margins.

We have become proud grandparents to a beautiful baby girl this morning so good and bad news.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >