Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2021, 07:45 AM

Daily Thread Tuesday 3rd August

Good morning everyone

Hug to Dillon and you both Lynn and hope he feeling ok this morning

Oh dear Chris at least you didn't face plant like I did the last time I fell. Hope the bruising is coming out well and you feel a little bit better today

Sunny here today. Teazle walked and having a coffee before heading into the garden to deadhead and pick more runner beans

Hope all are well. Take care.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2021, 07:52 AM
Good morning Sue and all to follow. Have a good day, take it easy and stay safe and well. God Bless.

Lynn, hope Dillon is coping ok and things look promising for him.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-08-2021, 07:55 AM
Morning Sue and all to follow.
I agree Chris it's the embarrassment as long as we haven't broken anything.

Dillon wasn't to restless in the night Gorden slept on the sofa and if Dillon wanted to go out the carrier bag had to go over the bandage as it rained.
He is up and down this morning, had some whimpering, not to keen to eat but did have a small batch of scrambled egg and I have some chicken in the oven poaching water.
Guess he will take a little time to get his appetite back, he is drinking so much hope this early stage kidney disease isn't going to move rapidly.
I'm meeting Elaine today for lunch before she goes into hospital Thursday for her back operation.
Gorden is on Dillon duty. I have contemplated cancelling but Gorden has said go ahead and I will call if your needed but he will be fine.
I'm only going to Crowland so not to far away.

Hope everyone is well today.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-08-2021, 07:56 AM
Morning Moyra thank you.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2021, 07:57 AM
Morning all
Ouch Chris!! I hope you aren't too sore today
Lynn, hope Dillon had a good night
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2021, 07:58 AM
Lol...posted at the same time! Pleased he wasn't too restless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2021, 08:00 AM
Morning Sue, Moyra and everyone else. Sue you will begin to look like a runner bean. bg!! Chris always keep arnica cream and tablets handy, they help really well for bruising. Don't use the cream if the skin is bleeding. Been out for my walk and now on here looking at Prudential as I have a policy with them and not sure what to do if I go first as I took it out for my husband. I still call him that even though separated now. I have been at the flat 9 months, amazing how time goes by. Have a good day peeps. hi those that snuck in while I was typing slowly. bg!!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2021, 09:24 AM
Good morning all.

Nice day here now was miserable this morning but washing in the machine as it brightened up about 9.30am so decided bedding. Now very nice just waiting for it to finish then off out with Gert. out into the garden again to carry on my LOOSELY named maintenance schedule.......don't laugh....LOL
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2021, 09:25 AM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning everyone

Hug to Dillon and you both Lynn and hope he feeling ok this morning

Oh dear Chris at least you didn't face plant like I did the last time I fell. Hope the bruising is coming out well and you feel a little bit better today

Sunny here today. Teazle walked and having a coffee before heading into the garden to deadhead and pick more runner beans

Hope all are well. Take care.
Have a great day.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2021, 09:25 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good morning Sue and all to follow. Have a good day, take it easy and stay safe and well. God Bless.

Lynn, hope Dillon is coping ok and things look promising for him.
Morning when do you hear about your sight test>?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >