Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2021, 07:57 AM

Daily Thread Tuesday 27th July

Good morning everyone

No quite so warm this morning and rain is threatening. Have quickly swept up the front and dead headed the buddleia again so will see what the rest of the day throws at me.

Hope all are well. Take care
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2021, 08:04 AM
Morning Sue and all to follow. Yes think we are going to get some rain.

Have a good day, take care and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2021, 10:40 AM
Morning all, been a couple of showers here....nooooooooo
Popped to town and got the bits I needed, got Steve a card for his sister's wedding...he went very quiet when I mentioned that..... probably not going to go, that's his choice...I won't push him
Just about to take the dogs out for a walk and then come back and sort dinner....I will have mine with Molly
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-07-2021, 01:15 PM
Afternoon Sue, Moyra, griff and all to follow.
Been a bit on and off here today overcast, sunny still warmish and a little rain, we sat having a cuppa in it that's how light the rain was.
Sent Maca's Birthday money by transfer to Michael to give to her, it's her Birthday Thursday. They are off for a week in a camper van to Cadiz Friday evening, then have a house booked on Cadiz for the following week.
Charlie will love it.
Their last two weekends away he spent one weekend with Maca's parents and the other with friends who have dogs which he enjoyed (both). Michael says he is going on this holiday to long to leave him with anybody and he has spent two weekends away from them.
He is our 3rd Grandchild. The only one we will get from Michael and Maca methinks.
Just back from the shop Gorden and I took a little stroll to get some milk and it now looks like it may chuck it down, think we timed it right.
Just had to take a short break writing the post as Mrs Blackbird was around looking for more meal worms in her dish that has water in it to soak them.
In the morning she comes onto the decking looking in the door for us.

Hope the day hasn't thrown to much at you Sue.
Afternoon Moyra had your eye test yet ?
Don't get to wet griff.

Stay safe everyone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2021, 01:25 PM
Awww Lynn, my mum and dad only have fur grandchildren lol...Andrew is gay and far to selfish and although they told me chemo could make me infertile it hasn't but......I can't manage without my treatment so not possible to have children.
I got wet walking my 2, it's now boiling hot but I need to straighten my hair before I go as my hairs gone curly again...groan, not sure what to wear heading to Steve's....might just go as I am and nick a coat when I am there lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-07-2021, 03:54 PM
Michael decided from a very early age he would not have children, he said he is to selfish and he knows they cost a lot of money due to him always wanting to borrow his Birthday money and Christmas money from an early age.
He always had to pay it back though. So every Birthday from us he was missing cash in car and same for Christmas.
He is besotted with charlie though.
I don't mind a mixture of human and furry Grandchildren being a dog lover myself.
My hairs the same moisture in the air or getting caught in the rain it goes to frizz.
Most annoying.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2021, 06:37 PM
Dodged the showers with Molly but it absolutely pelted it down when I was waiting to go to his house
Checked the bedroom ceiling...no water coming through luckily
Bless, he has just rung me .. he's in Morrisons, can I buy you anything for when you are at my house..crisps, sweets, popcorn?? I said I was fine...I take my dinner with me
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2021, 07:33 PM
Good evening all

Been AWOL for a few days. Bloody water infection, but the antibiotics seem to be starting to work (at least I hope so)

Gary has been out all day with the girl who wants to move where he lived and they met up with a lot of friends who came by bus from Rotherham. Gary knew most of them from school so he is bubbling with excitement tonight

Expecting a Tesco delivery between 9 and 10 pm. Why we always seem to be the last drop of the day is beyond me
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-07-2021, 07:36 PM
Hope you feel better soon Chris.
How lovely for Gary must be one less worry for you.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2021, 08:24 PM
Awww Chris, I feel for you as a sufferer from water infections...I am pretty much o.k now as I have to catheterise to prevent a stricture.... bloody nasty horrible things!
Oh wow.....I tell you what Chris, although moving in a pandemic was a bit of a mare, Gary seems to be loving life at the moment and how lovely that his friends travelled over too, I am crossing everything the lady gets her flat...that would be the cherry on the cake that would!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >