Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2021, 07:22 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 25th July, 2021

Good morning everyone, bright again this morning but not sure if it is going to cloud over. Have a good day, take it easy and keep yourself and your four legged friends safe and well. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2021, 07:29 AM
Good morning Moyra
I have another day to myself today...so walking my 2 and that's it! No plans so far, there's some cars and bikes in the cathedral ruins so might go have a look at those, it's for motofest
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2021, 08:53 AM
Good morning Moyra, Kelly and all who follow

Enjoy your me day Kelly

Off to the house again shortly, when they surface Going to try and repair a largish hole where the previous owner had put a rail across instead of a wardrobe. Looked it up on line and think I can do it - will be fun trying anyway

Hope all are well. Stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-07-2021, 09:26 AM
Morning Moyra, griff, Sue and all to follow.
Raining here. Disturbed night last night Dillon needed someone up at 3 am went outside but was doing his silly intermittent barking so had to entice him in with a bonio.
Put the fan on he settled on sofa and I got back to bed just gone 4 am. He slept till 6.30. He slipped when going out the patio door this morning not sure if his dressing was insecure and caused it or not. Dressing was unstable after that so we removed it.
He looked sore on the tarmac path at park walking and was scuffing a lot, he also had a stumble on the park, front right leg and back right followed we couldn't see any uneven ground or holes to cause such a big stumble.
He did get back on the bed though before we left for our walk something he hasn't done for a couple of weeks.
Some of these incidents make me think Degenerative Myeolopathy I guess bad hips and that can run together.
Other than that he is doing good.

griff enjoy your day.
Sue I am sure you will sort that hole out no problems.

Stay safe everyone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2021, 01:31 PM
Awwww Lynn, I hope the stumbles don't become too frequent...not sure if it will help or not but I noticed that Kota's tremor and misfooting got worse when she was tired.... perhaps you could keep a note of the bad nights and any slips??
Sue...that hole doesn't stand a chance with you on the case!!
Been to a local cash and carry that's open to the public...,bought myself Bombay potatoes lol....I know how to spoil myself!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2021, 02:23 PM
Impatiently waiting my Amazon delivery of gardening vinegar.....we have horsetail growing in the garden, it's spread from the problem house....I want to stop it spreading to my nice neighbours, the house next door is absolutely dreadful, it's all growing out into the footpath, I have been digging out as much as I can but I can't get to the stuff behind the stupid pipe they ran into our garden so I am going with vinegar and washing up liquid followed by a strong solution of commercial glycophate painted on so I don't kill my own plants
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-07-2021, 04:51 PM
I have been keeping a diary for two years griff when we started our journey on the Previcox. Everything gets noted, it's a great idea and our vet has said she wishes more clients would keep a diary.
Hope the solution works mares tail as we call it is a gardeners worst nightmare.
Enjoy the Bombay potatoes.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2021, 05:02 PM
Hi all just waiting for Harry Potter to come on. Kelly sorry can't do email on tablet again but have heard tree hopefully coming as heard back from seller. Have a good evening everyone.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2021, 05:27 PM
Good afternoon all.

Have sorted the brick shed out (I know I have done it before) loads of times but surprising how stuff mounts up have resorted cleared out swept painted a walls and booked a trip to the skip tomorrow that's three this week a good sort out done.

Had friends this afternoon stayed couple of hours and sat in the garden first time since lockdown anyone but family & the boiler service person set foot through the front door. Really enjoyed the chat Gert loved it.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2021, 06:32 PM
Lynn, I tend to rely on my WhatsApp...generally I will have sent a message to someone saying something about a dopey hound injuring themselves
Brenda... brilliant, glad you have heard about the tree.....it will arrive in time for Christmas then lol