Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2021, 07:19 AM

Daily Chat Saturday 17th July

Good morning everyone

Hope mum's hospital appointment goes well Kelly.

Do hope you enjoyed a lovely meal yesterday evening Lynn

Lovely morning and quite warm. Off to the house again. I think Ben is going to board the loft today so doubt I will get much done as I will be passing the boards etc up to him. Once he has got that off his list perhaps we can start to paint the rooms that are having nothing done to them.

Hope all are well. Take care.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2021, 08:30 AM
Good morning Sue and all to follow. Have a good day all and please stay safe and well.

Kelly hope all goes well at the hospital with your mum and Lynn hope you enjoyed your meal out last night but most of all I hope Dillon is ok today.

God bless all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-07-2021, 09:43 AM
Morning Sue, Moyra and all to follow.
Lovely day here very sunny and warm. We had a lovely time yesterday evening thank you, they did extremely well seeings as they were two chefs down they are a catering company to and have a wedding in Kings Lynn today and one Hertfordshire so two chefs over there plus some waiting staff and ten were off due to being pinged on the app to self isolate as they had been to the Wembley match.
Food excellent, service excellent and although not cheap not over expensive either. Also brilliant as we can walk there.
Lovely evening for a walk.
Moyra and all Dillon is more relaxed starting yesterday, another 8 hour nights sleep to, so the injection must be doing it's job now inhibiting his pain. Still walking awkwardly on the left back leg but I think that's how it will be now mechanics of hips are shot, but if we can keep him pain free for as long as possible so he can still enjoy life that's got to be a positive.
Not much on today pottering, reading and a box set on Amazon Prime Hand of God starring Ron Perlman and Dana Delaney.
It is very good.

Sue hope the loft gets done today so you can start on the painting.
griff sorry to hear Steve's shifts have been altered. Hope it's not to long and he can get back to the shifts that suit him better.
Hope all goes well for mum today.

Stay safe everyone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2021, 09:48 AM
Morning all
Lynn, pleased to hear Dillon is more peaceful at night
Moyra, hope you are doing o.k in the heat
Sue.... you are a very good mum!
Thank you for the good wishes for mum, only been waiting a year and a bit!
Been spoilt, Steve's bought me two pairs of shoes
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2021, 11:12 AM
Good afternoon all from a sunny and warm Skegness

Blimey it's packed out today. We were lucky to get a parking spot at 9.30 am.

Gary came with us again today. We are honoured
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2021, 07:10 PM
Hopefully people will go home soon for you Chris but I suspect that it will be packed into October
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2021, 08:41 PM
Oh it will Kelly - well, middle of September at the earliest.