Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2021, 10:03 AM

Daily Chat Tuesday 13th July

Good morning everyone

A nice day and it is getting very warm. Teazle walked early, three loads of bedding dried and ironed so a quick coffee before lunch. Have also been to the library as ran out of reading matter

Hope all are well. Take care
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-07-2021, 10:30 AM
Morning Sue and all to follow.
Similar weather here although it does keep clouding over so watching the washing on the line in case it pours down.
Hoping not as I have the bedding in the machine which will be ready to pop out soon.
Better night with Dillon allowed us to lie in till 6, well I got till 7 as Gorden got up for him at 6. Seems the air cooler through the night is the trigger for him sleeping.
Feeling a little less stressed with Gorden today he managed not to set fire to breakfast.

Gosh sue you have already done about 3 days work in one morning.

Hope everyone is staying safe and keeping well.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2021, 11:59 AM
Good afternoon all.

Overcast with a couple of very light showers while we were out. Gary came with us and was full of it as a deaf lady who uses signs has applied to Barratt Court for a flat. He had a good chat with her this morning and, by the sound of it, they both had a long and probably much needed conversation.

You iron bedding Sue? Washer, drier, folded for next time on the bed here.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-07-2021, 12:58 PM
I'm with you on that Chris no ironing of bedding here in fact I haven't owned an iron since we moved here in November 2018.
Didn't use the one before very much either.
Easy care shirts and anything that needs creases out tumble dryer or radiators.

Watched my mum struggle ironing bedding nearly killed me watching her and Michael (brother) irons his and Margaret's bedding to.

We were laughing about it when we visited the other Sunday.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2021, 03:00 PM
Afternoon all
Sue, you always make me feel exhausted reading your posts
Lynn, I am very pleased that your breakfast wasn't burnt
Chris, how absolutely brilliant!!! Wonderful News for Gary
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2021, 03:53 PM
Ironing what's that? I only do tops for the summer. Which is why I prefer the winter as jumpers don't need ironing. As to bedding no definitely not. Mind you my new wash mash is brilliant and doesn't seem to crease much of the washing. Have a good evening peeps. bg!!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2021, 05:48 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Gary came with us and was full of it as a deaf lady who uses signs has applied to Barratt Court for a flat. He had a good chat with her this morning and, by the sound of it, they both had a long and probably much needed conversation.

You know till you posted this I never realised how "limiting annoying" it would be not to be able to speak to anyone in my first language

Hope she gets a place.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2021, 09:46 PM
My cousin's dog made his final journey in peace, we sent some flowers over and they were very touched. Worried about my cousin as she doesn't cope very well and Alfie took a turn for the worse and had to be out to sleep before they could all say goodbye ( my 2 cousins don't live in the same city as him). I think I will send Hayleigh some forget me not seeds to put in a pot in her garden.
Booked a lady to cut Molly's claws, that's Saturday so the hospital with mum first then a dash over to Molly to meet the lady ( dreading this!) Then back here to my 2 and some dinner and a chill out