Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2021, 08:35 AM

Daily Chat Monday 12th July

Good morning everyone

Good news all round for you Chris.

Hope you enjoyed the football last night Kazz. I didn't watch it but knew what was happening by the shouts and groans from my son

We didn't go to the house yesterday as Ben's bad shoulder was really hurting him. No use trying to do things when not feeling too good.

Rain overnight but the sun is now out. Teazle walked and towels washed and out on the line.

Hope all are well. Take care.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-07-2021, 08:45 AM
Morning Sue and all to follow.
Started off wet here to but now drying off.
Gorden always does breakfast and we were going to have the remaining two each of the waffles with a Nutella filling, as usual books and education divert his attention and the waffles were on fire. Hoping he hasn't damaged the new top oven and grill honestly I despair of him some days if he put as much energy into us and everything else as he does education and his job things might be a bit rosier in here.
I am sick of the conversations and the amount of times he says yes I get your frustration and within a week I am frustrated and he is back to old ways.
Sorry rant over.
One day there will be that straw that breaks the camels back.

Shame we lost the football but the team played well, just a shame the hooligan element once again showed it's ugly side. Makes it so difficult for those that that enjoy the sport and innocent bystanders.
Sue hope Ben's shoulder feels better soon, not what's needed when you have a lot of work to do.

Hope everyone is well and staying safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2021, 08:51 AM
Morning peeps. No sun here yet but have been for a walk and done some hoovering up and down in the lobby/vestibule/hallway no idea what to call it. bg!! Have a good day all.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2021, 09:29 AM
Good morning all. Disappointed in the football final result. I do wish they would carry on the match for a further half hour rather than resort to penalties. I feel so sorry for the lads who failed to score a penalty and I admire Gareth Southgate for the way he comforted them. I think they did us proud really as a young team and lets hope they can go one better next year in the world cup.

Have a good day, take it easy and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2021, 12:09 PM
A mix of sunshine and showers today, but warm.

We get a lot of starlings in the cafe we use and it was fascinating people watching momma bird feed her baby with the food dropped for her. Nature is wonderful if we only take the time to sit back and watch.

I think the young England team exceeded expectations which bodes well for the World Cup next year. As for all the online racist comments, I hope those writing them are traced and face a massive penalty of their own
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2021, 07:15 PM
Evening all
Busy day here, just found out my aunty has to have her dog pts tomorrow, I love that little fella he has had a good life... just hoping my cousin will be o.k