Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2021, 05:46 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, 10th July. 2021

Good morning everyone, rather a dull one to wake up to. Have a good day, take it easy and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2021, 05:55 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Pleased Steve has got the shifts he likes Kelly

Up early as have to be at Ben's house early. Teazle walked and lunch prepared and packed for us all. Just got to keep calling his lordship to get him up. Scaffolding all down so we have light again

Hope all are well. Stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2021, 06:39 AM
Morning Moyra and Sue and all to follow. Dreary here. Think they say rain all day. So hoping that there will be a dryish spell for me to wander. Have a good day.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-07-2021, 09:38 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue, brenda and all to follow.
Seems a pleasant start to the day so far here.
Pottering today.

Sue glad the scaffolding has gone and hope everyone who needs to be is now out of bed.
brenda hope the day brightens up so you can get your stroll.

Keep safe everyone.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2021, 09:46 AM
Good morning all up and at em was my motto dog walked, washing on line plants deed headed. booked appointment at the skip so rubbish in back garden ready to go. Considering a ride out to the garden centre complex Mellick's they have a nice assortment of different foods clothing etc ass well and will pop into the Walter Smiths butchers there. Occasionally they have good sales offers on certain garden things I would never buy full price; but I am treating myself if I see something. Just having boiled eggs and the out and about with Gert again then garden centre.

Sue have a good day getting your missing in action house owner up. Hope you have got going now. What are your plans over there today?

Griff Glad Steve is happy.

Moyra Nice to see you hope all is good with you.

Brenda Dreary not heard that word since Mom died Thank you. Just seen sky documentaries programme of Ron Howard so now have a list of films I have never seen Ransom; Apollo 13; to name a few not yet seen and am going to as well as ones I have and will again,

B]Chris[/B] What are your plans for the day?

Lynn Is today and knitting day or a gardening day?

Catch you all a later
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2021, 10:18 AM
Morning all
Just over at Steve's, Molly walked and snoozing on the sofa, we planted some plants in the front pot for him and I couple in the back garden...I say we as Molly supervised me, there was a man when we were out walking, he had 2 dogs and he kept Staring at either me or Molly, I was on the phone to Steve at the time and I described him .... didn't ring a bell with Steve but even when the guy got to the car park and I was walking down, he kept Staring and he stood at the door of his car staring at us for ages.... really unsettled me and I don't get bothered by much, I think I will walk her at a later time if I come on a Saturday again
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-07-2021, 10:31 AM
Possibly some of both Kazz.
Good idea griff would of unsettled me to.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2021, 04:12 PM
Griff maybe he recognises Molly and not you?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2021, 04:38 PM
Don't think so Kazz as I described him and his 2 dogs to Steve who didn't recognise him or the dogs...... there's only Steve and I who walk Molly, I did smile at him but he just stared, he had a collie cross German shepherd and Steve would deffo recognise that as he adores German shepherds and has had them his whole life, was just very very odd
Watching something on drama, got Johnny Vegas in ... it's that crap but funny
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2021, 05:23 PM
That's scarey Kelly, not Johnny Vegas, I think he is incredibly funny. No the chap watching you and Molly. There are so many cases of people wanting to seize dogs that may be used for breeding and sale of puppies. Take care.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >