Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2021, 09:12 AM

Daily Thread Friday 9th July

Good morning everyone. Hope I ddon'tcross post.

Lovely morning here now. Washing out, Teazle walked and batter prepared for toad in the hole. Scaffolders are here taking it down. Only a small lorry so will have to come back, hopefully today. Paul came last night as he is borrowing the car for a week, weekend in Wales and then gradually making his way to Silverstone for the Grand Prix.

Hope all are well. Stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2021, 09:43 AM
Morning Sue hope the scaffolding comes down quickly and is all gone today
Off for a blood test today.
Just spoken to Steve, apparently the scientists have told the security guard that they like Steve and has been getting compliments...bless him
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2021, 09:56 AM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Morning Sue hope the scaffolding comes down quickly and is all gone today
Off for a blood test today.
Just spoken to Steve, apparently the scientists have told the security guard that they like Steve and has been getting compliments...bless him
Got to be positive. Could become regular
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2021, 09:56 AM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning everyone. Hope I ddon'tcross post.

Lovely morning here now. Washing out, Teazle walked and batter prepared for toad in the hole. Scaffolders are here taking it down. Only a small lorry so will have to come back, hopefully today. Paul came last night as he is borrowing the car for a week, weekend in Wales and then gradually making his way to Silverstone for the Grand Prix.

Hope all are well. Stay safe.
Ahhh lovely to hear normal events taking place. Nice day here too. Have a good day sure they will be back for the rest
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-07-2021, 10:41 AM
Morning Sue, griff, Kazz and all to follow.
Nice morning here to after a dull start.

Hope all scaffolding is roved by end of today Sue. Been busy once again.
griff that sounds promising fingers crossed for Steve.
Morning Kazz.

Off to butcher in Peterborough later will stop at the new Lidl on the way home and maybe a coffee in Van Hage.
Michael says he feels like someone has punched him in the arm today and given him a dead arm. Hoping that's all he suffers.

Stay safe everyone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2021, 12:57 PM
Great news, he does 8 days straight and gets 6 off!! He will always be paid 9.5 hours, Sunday he only works 5!!! Saturday he is doing 11.5. but it all works out in the driver's favour... much better working pattern and he sounded really happy
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2021, 05:09 PM
Lynn, my arm was really red, angry and sore after my first jab.... second jab was o.k though, I do react after the flu jab too
Turned out to be a lovely day, one of the bus drivers has been lovely, picked me up the other day before the stop and dropped me off right by my house today...bless him, he said he knew I liked to walk but would drop me off if I wanted
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-07-2021, 05:09 PM
Excellent news griff.
More good news griff what a lovely driver.

Been shopping and got home and put it away and got dry washing in before it rained.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2021, 08:02 PM
Evening all. Just going to watch loch Ness brings back so many memories.