Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2021, 11:28 AM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
No Kazz because he is doing longer hours so I go to walk Molly about 5 hours after he has left, spend about an hour with her and come home so he would be about another 4-5 hours and I would end up getting home after midnight...I also wouldn't want him driving after being at work for 11 hours

Just thought as your Mom and Dad are at home for your dogs being at Steve's would give you "YOU SPACE" and surely better for Steve to drop you home than stand around for hour half in town.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2021, 11:29 AM
Right have decided to have a proper roast dinner so pork in the oven starting to roast thinking mash, gravy, roasters and deciding on veg as I type suggestions welcome
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2021, 11:33 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Kazz, Sue, griff, brenda and all to follow.
Nice day here warm and intermittent sunshine.
Lauren works 8 hours a week now till she goes on maternity leave later this month. She stays upstairs in her office unless urgently needed downstairs to sort a problem so is mostly away from the public.
Joel works for a fairly local man learning plastering, patio laying that sort of thing earns good money and is happy.
That makes us all happy.
Watched the football, little disappointed that our first goal was an own goal from the other side and a brilliant goal from Harry Kane but again a little disappointed that it was on a penalty that actually was questionable on the replays not sure it was actually a penalty. Very impressed the way they kept the ball away from Denmark till the end of the game.
Also what a way to behave shining that laser at Shmeickel when he was defending Kane's goal. Bad sportsmanship from one of the fans.
We will be watching Sunday. I was 7 and Gorden 9 when we last one the cup

griff hope Steve's shifts sorted. Good idea from Kazz.
Sue hope the scaffolding comes down soon.
Glad you averted having to make the connection brenda.

Stay safe everyone.

That sounds brilliant for Lauren; not seen that about the laser Lynn very poor show although the amount of camera etc a very stupid thing to do why risk being banned from all grounds. My brother totally enjoyed himself said he and his mate spent the last 18 or so minutes with their arms folded and a reassurance sort of thing loads of fans the same he said waiting for the wheel to fall off.........I said thought it was supposed to be enjoyable (did not tell him I could not even watch the last but of extra time after the penalty tok Gert out my nerves got the better of me.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-07-2021, 11:49 AM
I thin we were all on tenterhooks. I believe Darren Southgate told our team not to worry about anymore goals just keep that ball moving and keep Denmark off it and they did brilliantly.
It's in all the papers and I believe some fans captured it on their phones so hopefully they will catch the culprit and they have said they will give them life ban.
Rightly so.
Yes much better for Lauren feel a but safer about her working situation now.
Michael had his first jab today in Madrid obviously. He had the Pfizer one he was saying very few other countries are using the Astrazeneca due to the blood clot situation some suffered.
Fingers crossed no side effects for him.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2021, 12:07 PM
Good for Michael "normality" gets ever closer
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2021, 12:40 PM
Good afternoon all.

Been a gloriously sunny morning with a lovely breeze to keep it bearable.

Kazz, he loves the bed (thank heavens). The guys who brought it dismantled the old bed and took that and the mattress away (that was only an extra tenner) and they put the new bed together. All we had to do was make the bed. Wonderful.

I didn't know how he'd get on with the gel topped mattress, but it seems it's a hit
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2021, 01:02 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Just thought as your Mom and Dad are at home for your dogs being at Steve's would give you "YOU SPACE" and surely better for Steve to drop you home than stand around for hour half in town.
I wouldn't get home until gone midnight and that's not fair to my parents or my dogs. Hopefully all sorted now....he is going to be working 8 days we think and getting 6 off and he is doing normal service Monday and Tuesday so only working 7 1/2 hours but will be paid for 9 1/2. I have said as long as he is happy and it works out in his favour and not theirs then it's fine
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-07-2021, 02:14 PM
Fingers crossed griff.

Michael had the flu jab earlier in the year he wasn't keen being only 35 at the time and fit and healthy, but he did it for Maca's brother Alex who is recovering from Lymphoma, you may remember me saying Maca was his stem cell donor ?
He also did it for Maca's family no jab no meet ups with Alex and he gets on extremely well with Maca's brothers. He enjoys all the family get togethers when allowed.
Also if they both want to travel again being jabbed will make getting away when they can far easier.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2021, 02:42 PM
Kazz hubby lives just a few roads away from me. Veggies:roast carrots and possibly cabbage or roast cauliflower. Not roast cabbage. bg!! Parsnips maybe.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2021, 03:09 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Kazz hubby lives just a few roads away from me. Veggies:roast carrots and possibly cabbage or roast cauliflower. Not roast cabbage. bg!! Parsnips maybe.
Gone with your suggestion carrots it is but am having roasted cauliflower "steaks" tomorrow
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >