View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2010, 11:00 PM

Anyone able to crosspost a rescue boy ??

Hello

Just on the offchance, Staffie Rescue have a delightful boy George currently in kennels who we feel has the energy and enthusiasm to make a good agility dog.

He is a real budle of fun, loves everything he meets, be it dogs, horses, Llamas the other day !!

He has been moved from his 2nd home and we do not want him to bounce again.

He needs someone with time to spend with him, as he isnt keen on being left alone, he loves the sound of his own voice, so does like to bark for attention. He can be quite noisy in the car but its all excitement.

He is a lovely big boy, tiger brindle with a white flash and he is nearly 3 yrs old.

If you know of anyone who might be interested can you please crosspost or pass on his details:
George is currently in kennels in Lanarkshire but for the right home we would be willing to arrange transport etc.

http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php?t=118952

thanks
dani
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2010, 08:35 PM
I think you may of posted this in the wrong section Dani....
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2010, 08:47 PM
I did want to post it in agility to see if anyone could crosspost on an agility forum etc??
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2010, 08:55 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
I did want to post it in agility to see if anyone could crosspost on an agility forum etc??
ooops, there i go not taking proper notice,,,,for a change Sorry Dani!

He looks lovely by the way, I love when they have the white chest!!
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2010, 04:06 PM
no worries, I in fact had to double check where i had posted it when you said that incase it wasnt where I meant to !! LOL

He is gorgeous - a great big lump who loves anything !!!! been in kennels too long now though xxx
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2010, 07:18 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
no worries, I in fact had to double check where i had posted it when you said that incase it wasnt where I meant to !! LOL

He is gorgeous - a great big lump who loves anything !!!! been in kennels too long now though xxx
Tis such a shame, so many staffies un shelters/rescues. I've walked so many whre I go, I love them, they have such personalities, must take a lot to beat/wear one down! Poor babes!!!
Agility-mongrel
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-02-2010, 10:22 AM
Hi, your best bet would be to go to the Agilitynet website who have a section specifically for rescues suitable for agility . Hope this is helpful!http://www.agilitynet.co.uk/Rescue/rescue_contents.html
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2010, 10:52 AM
thats fab thankyou very much