Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2013, 11:49 AM

Bionic balls only 1% of dogs can destroy

http://www.bionicplay.com/

This is a US site but they are on sale here at zooplus and ebay, Sasha destroys everything but these arrived (balls) earlier and she has given hers a good chomp and only has a few teeth dents in Samson chewed on his for ages too and his is still good, but he prefers to retrieve than chew for ages x
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-03-2013, 11:55 AM
Hi Zoe they look a bit like Orka toys which Chloe has never manage to destroy....
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2013, 12:07 PM
Never heard of Orca toys, off to look now thanks Mini x
mastines33
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-03-2013, 07:28 AM
Having a look too x
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-03-2013, 09:24 AM
Will have a look, bought 2 large size Kong balls and Lona got them last night, wasn't really watching what she was doing, found them with the covering ripped off and one half eaten.......... they never even made it to the river, and I thought Kong balls would be slightly more hard wearing than your normal ball, but no she has gone through them like a hot knife through butter.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-03-2013, 09:28 AM
Can you tell me what name they are advertised under on ebay because can't find them and I am desperate for a ball that will last more than 5 minutes!!!!
bint
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-03-2013, 09:35 AM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Can you tell me what name they are advertised under on ebay because can't find them and I am desperate for a ball that will last more than 5 minutes!!!!
Not sure about ebay but zooplus have them for £7.99 & free delivery if you spend over £19
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-03-2013, 10:29 AM
Too expensive then I'm afraid, because I'd need to buy at least 3 of them. If Ash gets a new home then I'll buy them, but otherwise it is back to the dog balls at 89p for 4 as the Kong Squeaky Ball was a waste of money in my opinion and I can't afford to throw any more money away at the moment.
At least I now know where to find them so thanks very much for that
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2013, 10:30 AM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Will have a look, bought 2 large size Kong balls and Lona got them last night, wasn't really watching what she was doing, found them with the covering ripped off and one half eaten.......... they never even made it to the river, and I thought Kong balls would be slightly more hard wearing than your normal ball, but no she has gone through them like a hot knife through butter.
The bit I've bolded made me laugh out loud!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-03-2013, 10:36 AM
I should've been watching Lona and not Corrie I found a large tennis ball type ball in the utility yesterday when I was having a clear out, so that went in my bag and will take it out on the river when Lona and Cruz go there and I will get piccies at the same time. Lona really seems to go for the tennis ball type and doesn't get even interested in them otherwise. Cariad and Mabs will play with the other types of dog ball that have cut outs all over them, but not Lona, it is tennis type or nothing, so not even sure if it would be worth buying the bionic one to be honest, as she could well ignore it completely. £10 will buy me a lot of pet mince so I have to weigh up 'value'
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >