Female 

27-01-2010, 07:23 PM
awe wee grace is coming on brill,
you do realise your making me very broody for a puppy again lol
RedyreRotties
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-01-2010, 08:21 PM
I have more coming, Shona. Penny is going to CH Cammcastle's Valentino V QR, probably next week. I decided to use her back to back. She's had 2 years off, will be 6 in June, and I really want to get her back out into the working rings and finish her advanced OB titles. So once she is all done with this last litter, she will be spayed, and will get her thinking cap on good and proper.

This should be an outstanding litter. I will keep everyone updated as we go along.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2010, 09:22 PM
Originally Posted by RedyreRotties View Post
I have more coming, Shona. Penny is going to CH Cammcastle's Valentino V QR, probably next week. I decided to use her back to back. She's had 2 years off, will be 6 in June, and I really want to get her back out into the working rings and finish her advanced OB titles. So once she is all done with this last litter, she will be spayed, and will get her thinking cap on good and proper.

This should be an outstanding litter. I will keep everyone updated as we go along.
sounds great, I wish you lived in the UK, I would love to come and see milton in the cart and see how you introduce them to it and get them going,

you just dont see that sort of stuff going on here with rotties.
RedyreRotties
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-01-2010, 11:25 PM
If you ever come to the US, please let me know. My door is always open to other Rottie folks.