Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2009, 09:43 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Thanks Hayley - just watched it and really enjoyed it and very well done to your trainers hubby

one question though - one of the dogs went in the hard tunnel the different end to all the others - would that have mattered?
If the number is in the middle of the Tunnel then it doesn't matter which end they enter into it!, On the TV you could see it was in the middle as the camera showed it from the other side. that was the winning dog so I wonder if that made her quicker??
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2009, 09:47 PM
Originally Posted by hayleybella View Post
If the number is in the middle of the Tunnel then it doesn't matter which end they enter into it!, On the TV you could see it was in the middle as the camera showed it from the other side. that was the winning dog so I wonder if that made her quicker??
Aww, thanks, I was looking for the number but couldn't see it and I didn't know that they sometimes put the number in the middle.

Interesting that she was the winner - I think she was the only one that went in that way, but can't really see how it would make her quicker (unless it was easier for her to see her handler when she came out?)
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2009, 09:57 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Aww, thanks, I was looking for the number but couldn't see it and I didn't know that they sometimes put the number in the middle.

Interesting that she was the winner - I think she was the only one that went in that way, but can't really see how it would make her quicker (unless it was easier for her to see her handler when she came out?)
Yeah I just watched it again and it didn't look the most natural way to go, maybe she'd have been even quicker if she'd gone the other way there was only fractions of seconds in it! a couple of dogs looked as bit lost after the long jump though, it must be so nerve racking with all the cheering!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3