Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2008, 05:17 PM
Originally Posted by nickyboy View Post
so Botha writes for the Mail on Sunday does he?
What??? Yet again I have no idea what you are going on about. I was referring to the article H posted...

all you do is hark out comments with out any substance

Mrs T ruined miners

people who write for the mail alter history

i mean come on dont say you cant alter history and then moan that communities are still suffering 25 years on - dont pick and choose when you can pass comment and when you dont have to - you just sound dense
Again....don't understand. I can't alter history, it's happened. Communities are still suffering, people are still suffering.
you jump over every word Helen puts in and come back with nothing - no alternative - no contradiction - just empty statements - how can someone with so little in the way of ideas keep jumping on people who have them???????
Again...what do you want me to say here....I didn't agree with any of Thatcher's policies and never will. I can't alter them, there is no point offering an alternative it happend s**t does.

do you do one word answers then?

were unions a good thing for the country in the 70's?

would you keep running mines that lost the country money indefinately?

would you let another country invade british soil ?

would you buy a house for a third of its value if given the opportunity?

come on that aint too taxing is it?
I'm not being drwan, I've already answered these questions. I've made it clear what I think about the sale of council houses and the miners strike.
It doesn't say anything new...it's written by a right winger...so not entirely sure what your point is.
Originally Posted by nickyboy View Post
oh no now rambles in a dilemma - that wasnt from the daily mail or mail on sunday - but dont disturb her shes thinking about 4 simple yes or nos for me ( fingers crossed )
Strangely, the recent responses on this thread have given me nothing to think about.

H....loving the political animal in you, I appear to have awakened a beast!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-07-2008, 06:06 PM
Originally Posted by Stormey View Post
This thread does show the north/south devide turned into a chasm. She did not represent the whole country as she was elected to do so. On this thread quite a few who support her are from the home counties and that imo is not a coincidence.
Well I have stayed out of this so far. all I will say is I am from the South and My Family and myself and Gorden did not support Thatcher and I certainly do not think she deserves a State funeral. Thats all i'm saying.
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2008, 06:30 PM
I think this is one of those threads which will go on forever, there is no right or wrong answer on this one....just our own beliefs....
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-07-2008, 06:32 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Well I have stayed out of this so far. all I will say is I am from the South and My Family and myself and Gorden did not support Thatcher and I certainly do not think she deserves a State funeral. Thats all i'm saying.
And there is people in the north who will support her and say she desrves one, but on the whole people from the south do tend to support her, north tend to be against.
Page 33 of 33 « First < 23 30 31 32 33