View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2011, 11:12 AM
I find if I can't be bothered cooking potatoes... yorkshire puddings do the jobs in 4mins!

Chicken Kievs is another food I enjoy! And Pan fied salmon in a drizzle of lemon and herbs, with steamed fine beans and potatoes mmmmmmmmmmm!
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2011, 01:23 PM
Why not try adding lean white meat such as turkey or chicken to your diet? Fish is a fabulous addition too, it is very high on the satiety index (makes you feel fuller for longer) as well as having good oils (such as omega). Some eggs would also help with your protein intake.

Looking at your example of a daily diet, I am not surprised at all to hear you are feeling lethargic.
grommit
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2011, 04:57 PM
Thanks for all the advice folks. I've had chicken and hash browns for dinner today (not good i know but i've been a good girl ). Just done a smoothie, a banana, a punnet of strawberries and half a melon and having that now with a yoghurt and a choc chip muffin

Done some shopping today too, got some low fat ice cream for naughty days and some pitta breads for my salads.

Been to the chiropractor today and talked to her about my diet too, she said it can take a while to get all the toxins and bad sugars out so that may be oart of why i've been feeling so urghhh.
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2011, 05:54 PM
Ie lost 4 1/4 stone since crufts (march) by cutting out Bread, Potatoes ( inc Chips & crisps ) Pasta & rice

2 more to lose!!!!!
grommit
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2011, 06:07 PM
Originally Posted by mishflynn View Post
Ie lost 4 1/4 stone since crufts (march) by cutting out Bread, Potatoes ( inc Chips & crisps ) Pasta & rice

2 more to lose!!!!!
Wow!! Thats fantastic and you look fab. Well done
tiggers mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-08-2011, 11:24 AM
Pasta salads - you need long lasting energy food. I'm in training for a very long walk in a couple of months and I think I have eaten pasta in every shape and form and still not bored of it!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3