China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2007, 09:34 AM
Originally Posted by ATD View Post
does it matter if the girl let them she is still 10 were was it
it happen in far North Queensland
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
To suggest a 10 year old child gave consent is ridiculous, she's 10! The judge needs not only to lose her seat but to go to prison for allowing child abuse.
Becky
your so right there, the new PM is P!ssed and is now having a look into all abuse cases that she has done for the last 2 years, some are saying that it wouldn't have happen if the child was white, to me and any normal person the only thing that should matter is a child was abused and not just by 1 but 9 lowlifes and a judge turns a blind eye and laids all the blame on the victim
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

11-12-2007, 12:02 PM
Completely agree with everything that has been said above. Not sure about Australia but in England these judges might just as well live on another planet. When on their circuit they stay in guarded houses, are chauffered from court to court, never mix with ordinary folk and of course never participate in any discussion with the public.

Has anyone on here (excluding people who work in the courts) ever met a judge in a pub, in a bingo hall, at a party??? You probably have but they tend not to reveal their occupation to us mere mortals.
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2007, 12:49 PM
that is awful the poor girl, it wont help her mental state knowing that even the people who are supposed to be on her side are not!!!! How can a judge say something like that? what chance did she ever have of saying no to 9 men they would have just beat her into submission if she had said no. Its beyond belief she needs to be removed from her position.....
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

11-12-2007, 05:35 PM
[quote=melsgems;1207558]she needs to be removed from her position.....[/quote]

Let us hope that will happen since China said an enquiry is underway, but as I was saying above IMHO the judiciary really do live in ivory towers and have no contact with the real world and that is what is so wrong.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2007, 06:59 PM
Im shocked and disgusted beyond words , xxdk
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2007, 07:46 PM
I heard this too and it's absolutely heartbreaking. How a 10 year old is seen by this judge as old enough to understand what giving consent to sex actually entails, I don't even think a 16 year old knows quite what they are letting themselves in for, it's not just the physical side when something like this happens, the majority of the damage done is mentally. Even if the child was parading about asking for sex she's still not old enough to make that descion and know and understand what she is doing and in such a scenario these men are disgusting for taking advantage of that.

What I find disturbing also is that the judge declared that the girl 'probably' let them do it and not that she 'definately' let them do it, and not that she wanted them to do it.

Hell, if I was 10 and faced with nine grown men forcing themselves upon me in a violent mannor i'd 'probably' let them do it aswell, a) i'd be so pertrified at the prospect anyway and b) so as not to risk them panicing and doing worse.

At the end of the day she was 10 years old for crying out loud! The men should never have done what they did even if purely for the sole reason of her age. People get into trouble over here for having consentual sex with a minor as old as 15, even when the minor admits that it was consentual!

This judge I feel should be sentenced along with the rapists as she is as bad as they are in my eyes.
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2007, 07:57 PM
god there are some well sick people around aren't there - makes me feel almost ashamed to be a human actually.

We had a thing over here last week (i think) when some idiot ran over an 8 year old and never stopped, just left her lying on the side of the road.
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2007, 08:07 PM
Totally unspeakable
Clair
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2007, 08:54 PM

Thats just discusting, I'm gobsmacked
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2007, 09:29 PM
[QUOTE=Losos;1207856]
Originally Posted by melsgems View Post
she needs to be removed from her position.....[/quote]

Let us hope that will happen since China said an enquiry is underway, but as I was saying above IMHO the judiciary really do live in ivory towers and have no contact with the real world and that is what is so wrong.
there is another judge over here on trial for lying about parking ticket/speending tickets offences and so far its been proven that when he said he wasn't in NSW/ or even in the country that he had really been in a restuart in Sydney
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2