View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2019, 04:17 PM
He's absolutely lovely Lynn, a real handsome dog.

Hope Harvey isn't feeling too rough today.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2019, 04:25 PM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
off with Sue on her "must get books to read trip"

Norway
Is that a road to nowhere. Lovely picture.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2019, 04:27 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
My two patio roses are looking lovely lots of blooms.

After the vet visit and Dillon being manipulated rather a lot we went to Wells-Next-The Sea. It was a little warm so we didn't stay long. Got a sniff of sea air and sat and had a coffee not Dillon he had water and then we came home. Even though warm and he had been pulled around he was still his gracious self to children and other dogs. Basically ignores other dogs. Loves a fuss from the children.
Good Lord I did not realise how big he is Lynn. Either that or your hubby has shrunk.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-07-2019, 04:36 PM
Thanks Moyra, lol Kazz Gorden has never been particularly tall and as we get older we seem to be shrinking.
He possibly weighs a bit more than Dillon.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2019, 04:38 PM
My neighbour but one John his roses are in full bloom this year so must be a good year for them.

Sorry been absent a few days been at work and then when home stripping the Mom's bedroom ready for re decorating after removing all the wall mounted rails etc needed doing.

Surprising how you get more done when you have less time.

Working 5 1/2 hours a day lovely and of course Gert is loving all the family taking it in turns to pop in halfway through the day to let her out for a wee ball games etc everyone plays different games, different energies etc for her; all good.

Following your progress Losos and wishing you well.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2019, 04:44 PM
If anyone loves a nice read I know this is the dog forum

But Vernon Coleman's cat books.
Starting with Alice's Diary - Alice's Adventures - etc etc. Highly recommended by me very funny/Witty and a pleasure to read.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2019, 05:02 PM
Lynn, I am not overweight but I can feel the difference in my knees now I have put a little bit of weight on so you are doing the right thing in getting a little bit of weight off Dillon
Awwww, nice your family come to play with Gert, I go up and see Molly when needed
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

09-07-2019, 07:09 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
He weighs 65.8Kgs 10.5 stone for the height of him and his frame not really overweight but due to his orthopedic problems now becoming an issue he could do with losing a kilo or to.
Although the vet didn't mention it

Bruno is a tad overweight also and our vet did mention it. He's 58Kgs. should be about 55 and like you I am thinking of his joints. When Casey was loosing weight someone on here pointed out that less weight meant less strain on the legs, sorry can't remember who it was (May even have been you ) anyway you can't argue with the logic. Trouble is it's hard, we keep his feeding to the recomended doses but he does get a few Markies and other treats during the day, neither of us can refuse him when he looks at us with the "I'm hungry" look

Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
My neighbour but one John his roses are in full bloom this year so must be a good year for them. Following your progress Losos and wishing you well.

Thanks Kazz, I'll try to keep you updated without being a bore (I hope)

OH's roses are also doing well, as said it must be good year for them, funny how they often go in two year phases.

Griff - Has been a good day, no real problems, don't forget your little white pills tomorrow and here's hoping you don't have any problems either.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2019, 09:35 PM
Lovely to hear that you are doing o.k Harvey XX
Lol...I will be good and take my pills...hate the evil little things with a passion... don't get me wrong,I know I am here because of them but I just hate the nausea, tiredness headache, toothache and flu symptoms... thinking of asking for injectables as apparently the nausea isn't so bad but ( there's always a but!) It can cause scarring and I have keyloid scarring so not sure I want to add to my collection, a conversation to have with my consultant I guess
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

10-07-2019, 11:28 AM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
I just hate the nausea, tiredness headache, toothache and flu symptoms... thinking of asking for injectables

Heck, what a combination, must make your Wednesdays pretty hellishish, hope today is a better one

I couldn't do injectables, I am one of those who always looks away when they take blood, yes I'm a whimp
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2