Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2019, 08:23 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, 2nd January, 2019

Good morning everyone. I trust you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle.

Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2019, 09:59 AM
Morning Moyra
I am pleased to report kotas tummy is better...phew!!!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2019, 10:10 AM
Oh good Griff, I missed you saying she was suffering. Sorry, I hope she is much better.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2019, 10:23 AM
She is thanks Moyra, daft dog has obviously ate something she shouldn't have!
Mums taking her friend to register her husband's death today, the hospital have messed about some terrible
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-01-2019, 10:31 AM
Morning Moyra, griff and all who follow.
Lovely chilly but sunny morning here.

Moyra hope the finger is improving and yours brenda.
griff glad that Kota's tummy is better.
Eileen Rowan is gorgeous.

Lovely walk over the park met the man from Milan again today and his little boy and their mad amstaff Skye. We all had a nice stroll together and a chat.
Then when we left the park Dillon wanted to continue walking so we changes leads and did the roads back round past the station which was handy as Goren popped in to get his ticket for tomorrow he is in work till Friday from tomorrow and then changed leads again and back through the park to home.
Dillon had a few more little jogs really not sure where he is finding his energy these days.
Today more fireplace drilling, washing and taking the decs down.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-01-2019, 02:24 PM
Small neat square opening made in chimney breast. There is a vent on the other side of the chimney to stop the chimney becoming damp but by covering the side in the living room with bricks and plaster doesn't ventilate the inside of the bungalow.
Gorden is popping out to get a vent cover for it while we have a nice small square opening in the chimney breast this side.
Have also emailed a chimney sweep to take a look and give some advice as we would like a small multi fuel burner if possible. Guess chimney will need lining though if we do.

Harvey doesn't look like we have found any treasure and thankfully no bodies. So far.
Best wishes to your wife on the upcoming operation. Glad Casey seems to be holding his own.

Christmas decs down waiting for boxes to go back in loft.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2019, 02:50 PM
Damn....no treasure Lynn
Been and got new heels on my new shoes that I wore... twice before the heel tip came off, cost me more than the shoes...but I do love them
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-01-2019, 03:31 PM
So annoying but worth it if you love the shoes.
I know no treasure but we never win anything either so guess it's just our luck.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-01-2019, 04:12 PM
Today I had a chat to an JV. We discussed te evil in the world. Satan is the culprit he says. My response............
Why did god create Satan?
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2019, 11:42 PM
Lynn, Sounds like you have had a busy day to day. Is the hole in the fireplace big enough to take a wood burner then?

My finger is beginning to peel all around the top. It has obviously been burnt by the acid. Shall not be doing that again in a hurry.

I had a new credit card come this morning from Tesco and me thinking that they had made a mistake and sent me yet another one I put the one I received a couple of weeks ago through the shredder only to find after about five phone calls and a lot of time that the card sent to me this morning was the replacement for the old original card which was compromised. So I shredded the correct new card in error because of them sending this other card. So now I have to wait another week to receive a replacement for the one I shredded! I had only used that card a couple of times. So it is back to my own Bank's debit card until I get yet another replacement one!!! What a fiasco!