Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-10-2018, 08:17 AM

a stupid photographer

Just seen this on another web site. Needless to say I replied with both guns blazing.

Quote" i am planning on setting up a photo of a police dog van at night... my aim is to have it on a slow exposure so the lights put some color in. Possibly have a flash on rear curtain sync to light up the car.

Also looking to get a police dog sitting in front of the car so the flash will light him up.

I may not have explained that very well but any suggestions or tips?" unquote

I just could not believe this person is so stupid.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2018, 09:01 AM
The first question that springs to my mind is why? Why do this with a police dog, who as intelligent as they are will not know what the **** is going on. Why not use a police officer?

Secondly, police dogs are exposed daily to confrontation and danger, that is what they do, magnificent creatures who deserve better in my opinion. Why not photograph them in action, doing what they are trained for, not being forced to pose like a super model in front of a police car?

Good for you Tumbleweed giving them stick.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-10-2018, 11:21 AM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
Just seen this on another web site. Needless to say I replied with both guns blazing.

The world is full of idiot two legged creatures (who some how have become the dominant species on the planet). It's amazing how cruel and ignorant many of them are.

As mentioned above the German Shepherd is a breed which is incredibly loyal and hard working and should not be subjected to such cruelty.

It's bad enough that when they reach retirement age they don't always get the peace and comfort that they should get.

Well done on giving him the full blast, expect they will argue and attack you, best do what I do which is to say your piece and then never go back. What's the point you'll never convince some arrogant human he is wrong.
Dibbythedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-10-2018, 02:07 PM
I hope he took note of what you said !
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2018, 04:35 PM
I can just imagine what your tips and suggestions were