Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Oldies Club
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

12-12-2008, 08:47 PM

Rosie Petal - SBT

Rosie is a cuddly 11 year old Staffy girl who is in an Oldies Club foster home in Hertfordshire. Rosie is still in her assessment period, but we will welcome early enquiries about her.

Rosie had to leave her previous home through no fault of her own: her previous owner was very upset about the parting.

Rosie really is a sweetheart. She is very friendly and affectionate and is wonderful company. She is a quiet girl who makes typical staffy talking noises but rarely barks. She is completely clean in the house and can be left for a reasonable length of time safely and happily.

She likes her walks: she is calm and well-behaved and can be let off the lead. She is also happy to just sleep in her bed! Rosie also loves the car and is a good traveller.

Rosie is great with children and dogs but she needs a cat-free home.

She is a lovely natured girl and will make some lucky person a loyal, loving companion.

Rosie is neutered, vaccinated, microchipped and will be fully vet-checked before being rehomed. She seems to be in good health other than being a little overweight at the moment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are interested in offering Rosie a new home, please refer to our Adoption Procedures for information about the adoption process. You can then contact an Oldies Club rehoming co-ordinator as follows:

Email: rehome@oldies.org.uk
Telephone: 0844 586 8656

Rosie can be rehomed anywhere in the UK, subject to a satisfactory home visit, but note that you will be required to travel to the foster home to meet her.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2008, 08:49 PM
She's gorgeous........... I hope she finds a forever home in time for Christmas..... wouldn't that be lovely?
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2008, 09:08 PM
she looks like a total diamond, I hope some one can offer her a loving home,my EBT would be too much for her or I'd have her myself kisses to you rosie xx
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2008, 09:21 PM
She is a poppet, fingers crossed for a loving home for Christmas....
DalaiMama
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-12-2008, 09:30 PM
Aw, she looks a bit like my Rosie.

I must stop reading these as I want to adopt them all...

I hope she finds someone lovely, they are great dogs, loving and good company.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2008, 09:31 PM
IF i knew that my boy would be ok with her, I would have her in a heartbeat I am such a sucker for an oldie.

really hope she gets a loving home.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2008, 09:55 PM
I hope that home is found very soon. What a wonderful New Year that would be for her.

Fingers XXXXXXXXXXXX sweetheart.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-12-2008, 09:38 AM
Poor girl having to find a new home at her age , good look Rosie , I hope someone comes along soon to give you the home you deserve xx
Oldies Club
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

20-12-2008, 12:12 AM
Has interest
Oldies Club
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

04-01-2009, 02:22 PM
Rosie has gone off to her new home today
Closed Thread