Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2007, 07:01 AM

Hugo has gone home

Not sure if you've all seen the post before. but a few weeks ago when i collectted the girls from Kennels the friend that came with me rescued a little chocolate cocker. unfortunatley things didn't go to plan and he turned on her, her OH and me, over the course of four days. things just seemed to get worst and the breeder told us to return him. So yesterday as my OH was off to the mainland for a training course he took Hugo back. Trav phoned me last night to say that Hugo was so excited when they got to the kennels he was barking and pulling (never known before) at his lead, when he heard the other dogs at the kennels when he saw the breeder we went mad to get to him and ran very happily back into is kennel....... this makes me feel alot better about him having to go back. he's happier there and can have the set timetable he needs a early bedtime and his own space (as he can't share anything).
We will miss him even though he was only part of our pack for four weeks.
Be happy Hugo Sheep :smt049 :smt049 :smt049
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2007, 07:07 AM
Oh bless. Sounds like it's the best place for him, Kitty.
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2007, 07:09 AM
Yep...... i'm 100% sure he needs this kind of routine in his life he just couldn't cope with a family life and the thought that a child or different adult would visit and possibly uspet him it's just not worth the risk.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2007, 07:40 AM
Alls well that ends well then.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2007, 09:17 AM
As long as he's happy. It may not be what we think a dog would like and have but each is different. Sounds like he will be happy back home.
Becky