Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2021, 08:34 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, 15th July, 2021

Good morning all, Nice bright morning out there this morning.
Have a good day, take it easy and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2021, 11:18 AM
Good afternoon Moyra and anyone else who joins in

Very overcast and breezy morning here. One of the type of days where you're tempted to cut all your hair short just to keep it out of your face
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2021, 12:32 PM
Afternoon all
Feeling tired, I did actually sleep! But I feel like I haven't slept, I even went to bed for a nap yesterday evening which is very very unlike me! I picked up my blood results from the Dr, I am not anaemic... just scraped into the normal range so the tablets have helped but a couple of the results are off...one is my reticulocyte count..... it's very very high, along with my platelets, I see my consultant on the 5th so hopefully we can get to the bottom of what's going on, I had never heard of a reticulocyte test before but I now know it's to do with young red blood cells, I think it's going to be the opposite of what he was expecting...he was looking at bone marrow suppression and it turns out it's the complete opposite
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2021, 01:12 PM
Good afternoon Moyra, Kelly and all who follow

Oo Kelly you are a mystery person only you can have different results to what is expected Hope all is well and nothing untoward to worry about.

Lovely day here, sun and cloud. Out early with Teazle then I started to strip her. After 3 hours and just under 3/4 of a dog done stopped to cook lunch. Started again two hours ago and ended up using the clippers as we had both had enough by then. Think I will use the clippers all over next time. Not very good with them but hey she doesn't know any difference and I can live with it for a week or two

Hope all are ell. Take care.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2021, 03:06 PM
Lol, ohhhh bless Teazle, I am sure her haircut isn't that bad
Yeah...I am a bit confused Sue, I think from the way he was talking before, I may end up having a bone marrow biopsy... hopefully that gets done under local anaesthetic as I don't really want to be intubated again as I got a bad chest infection last time....it will all get sorted out at some point
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2021, 08:15 PM
I always clip Rosie. Her coat never developed into the wiry type typical of Border Terriers, but it seems that's not uncommon in the blue and tans.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2021, 09:15 PM
I bought Steve an airfryer months and months ago.... hasn't used it, it was also as I was intending to eat there some times and didn't want fried chips....he actually used it today, made sweet potato fries and he lived to tell the tale lol. It's this one
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tower-T1703...a-838429733166
You can roast a whole small chicken in it to, he is going shopping tomorrow....... supposedly, I have just sent the shopping list to him, he will no doubt leave his phone at home as per usual and therefore.....the list lol