Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2021, 08:07 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 4th July, 2021

Good morning folks, hope you are all keeping well, your four legged friends too.

Have a good day, take it easy and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2021, 09:00 AM
Morning Moyra
Thanks Chris.....today is the day the dogs go on the turf... apparently...gulp!!
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2021, 09:37 AM
Good morning Moyra, Kelly and all who follow

Hope the dogs are ok on the grass Kelly.

Raining hard when I got up but stopped before I took Teazle out and is now drying up. I am sat here waiting to go over to Ben's but yet again he is in no hurry then moans about how much there is to do. So far I have put everything he wants to take with him in the car as if I didn't do it it would make us even later. To say I am getting annoyed is an understatement Breath and relax! Barry would say don't help but then I am not like that.

Hope all are well. Take care.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-07-2021, 09:45 AM
Morning Moyra, griff, Sue and all who follow.
Started off dry here, jsut put washing out and Gorden decided to water the pots then big clap of thunder and then a downpour.
So the rain watered the pots and the washing is back in.

Hope the grass survives griff.
Your like me Sue will quietly moan and bang about well i do but always help just not in my nature not to.

Off to Michael's and Margarets's later they need some pension letter sorted typed out and printed as Margaret didn't change form her old name to new when she married Michael. So that needs sorting while she is well enough to sign things.
I will be taking cake and we bought her a nice silk pot of daisy type flowers they will not die and need no maintenance and so if she is having a bad day and in bed she can have in the room with her to cheer her up.
Or whatever room she chooses.
First time we have seen her since her diagnosis.

Keep safe everyone.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2021, 11:11 AM
Good afternoon all. Been a lovely morning here.

Oh Sue, you've brought back memories.

We helped my youngest when he bought his house which needed a full renovation.

When I went over, I sent him out for a pint of milk. He came back two and a half hours later with two mates in tow. The 'mates' were told to pick up a paint brush or go and he was read the riot act.

The silk flowers are a good idea Lynn. They don't need something that needs looking after and these are a good way to brighten things up that can just be left.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2021, 04:54 PM
Yeh Harry Potter is on soon. So have a good evening peeps,