Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2017, 07:37 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, January 2nd

Good Morning everyone, still pretty dark this morning. Haven't read up on last nights D.A.D. but will do that in a minute.

Hope everyone is ok, all two and four legged friends.
Have a good day, take care, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2017, 09:18 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hope both you and Deags are feeling a to better Griff.

Hope all two and four legged friends are well

Lovely morning here, sun shinning but it is cold out there. Teazle walked and now having a coffee. A walk along the sea front I think this afternoon.

Have a good day and stay safe and warm
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2017, 09:18 AM
Morning Moyra and everyone else who follows,
We took all our decs down yesterday & tidied through. Nice to have my house back to normal.
I'll have a read through yesterday's thread shortly.
I'm at work later 12-6
Have a good day everyone
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-01-2017, 11:53 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue and Mandy and all who follow.

Very cold here but bright. Went to Shouldham again to walk Dillon met a lot of dogs today for him to say hello to.

Off to the dump in a while after a bacon sarnie.

Hoping everyone and all four legged friends are well.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2017, 01:14 PM
Afternoon folks. It is the end of an era. We have now stopped training. Such a shame after+ 25 plus years but needs must. Times change. Have a good afternoon folks. I may pop on occasionally but not feeling like it at the moment.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2017, 02:27 PM
Awwww Brenda, that is a shame but you never know what's round the corner
hi everyone, deags is doing o.k, not been sick for a few days and is quite bright and happy, back for a check tomorrow
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-01-2017, 02:43 PM
Brenda, I am so very sorry to hear this, you must be so down, lots of hugs from the girls and me
Griff, so pleased Deags is now doing well. Maybe it was that thing in her tummy, it may have moved and caused all the trouble, don't suppose you'll ever know for sure. Hoping you are feeling better as well today
Been out with girls, bit of a disaster with Cariad and Keshi, I am taking them into the wooded area by the river, its fenced off mainly as the electricity people have a substation there, half of it has been sold off to Mercman (I think he's sold it on again) so I have retreated there with them as still can't get those two on the river with the rest of them due to the amount of debris they won't cross. They have about 15 minutes tops offlead time to sniff around, roll in the leaves, I groom them, we walk back about halfway and I put leads on. Today I thought I'll get some piccies of them. All of a sudden Kesh was playing up and so was Cariad, looked up and there's a woman with a headscarf on looking at us, with a dog, hence Kesh and Cariad reacting. Had grabbed them quickly as soon as they did this, she was just stood there. I am just infuriated I can't even get 15 minutes offlead time with the girls without someone intruding and not doing the polite thing and moving off. Held onto the girls for ages, and in the end she walked away, then she walked past again, but I had the measure of her by then and stayed where I was until 10 minutes had gone without any sign of her. Girls were back onlead by then and we set off back. I saw her about 100 yards ahead of me, so she'd been hanging about all that time. She then set off, and I stood in the road and waited till she was a decent distance away before we set off again. I've seen her a few times this Christmas, walking this dog up and down back streets, when I go another way to avoid her, she appears in front of me again, and I again have to a detour. Got Lona, Mabs and Zen onto the river again for a good chase round and swim and set off back again without any further incident. Never got the piccies of Cariad and Kesh I wanted either, feel mean as the piccies I took of the others yesterday were really good ones and I don't want to leave Cariad and Kesh out, but at the same time its not worth the risk of something happening.
Yard had a good clean, kennels skipped out, firewood brought in, and going to have a bacon butty and a mug of tea once I've cleaned up in the kitchen and lit the fire
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2017, 02:54 PM
That's good Griff, but how about you? are you on the mend?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2017, 04:21 PM
not doing great moyra, chest is rattling, throat is so sore, upset tum now and getting a face full of cold sores!!! don't i sound attractive Lol..i will get there, just takes me a bit longer to get better and i am not really getting chance to stay in bed as i have the dogs, mum now has a cold so most likely i will get that too...never mind
TW, sorry you can't find anywhere that is unused to take the girls, i can remember being like that with Delaney and just when you thought you had got somewhere, used it for months unbothered along comes someone who has decided to use it
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2017, 04:32 PM
Sorry to hear that Griff you sure are struggling!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >