Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2019, 07:14 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, 23rd August, 2019

Good morning folks hope you are all ok. Harvey and Kelly, hope you two are feeling better today. Hope all the four legged friends are ok too.

Have a good day stay comfortable and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-08-2019, 08:16 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Beautiful hot sunny day here it was nearing 20 when we took Dillon out at 7.45.
Bedding on the line already.

No decorating or any diy projects today. Car meant to be going in for the gas struts on the tailgate today but phone call yesterday telling us they hadn't arrive so waiting to see if they are delivered today.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2019, 08:35 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Hope the struts arrive and you can get the car fixed today Lynn. Lovely fireplace but I wonder if you were to paint all the walls a sage green it would make the room a little dark. My son did a similar colour in his lounge and after a year we changed it to an off white as he said it made him feel down as it was dark.

Hope Steve can sort his life to his satisfaction Griff.

Lovely here today. Washing out and outside windows cleaned. Only the ones in our bedroom to do but have to wait until someone wakes up

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-08-2019, 08:50 AM
Thanks for the tip Sue. Think I will get a tester pot first.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2019, 09:52 AM
Morning all
Lol Sue...steve will sort his life to my satisfaction.....left to him he will do half a job then moan about it so better to sort it all in one go
Overcast here and a very grey looking day
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2019, 02:27 PM
Afternoon all lovely day her up the water park with Gert early before the bank holiday people get into gear. Full roast with chicken for lunch/dinner.

Griff has Steve thought of stepping out into something like coach
driving?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2019, 02:28 PM
Sorry wrote a massive post but as per dogsey it went missing so that is the highlights for now back shortly got to put my roasties in.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2019, 02:29 PM
Griff I know John sons coaches are looking for bus drivers.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2019, 02:31 PM
He can't do it Kazz as you are often required to be away for a few days and he has his dog. We think that either permanent earlies or part time hours for him and then his own business on his days off, he used to have his own window cleaning round so is a grafter and this time he has me to make sure he gets into doing other things too, he is a proper grafter and we have told him he can clean our windows, cut our grass, weed the garden and jet wash the path...my neighbour will want hers doing too and he will get customers here no probs as they all know him
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2019, 03:54 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
He can't do it Kazz as you are often required to be away for a few days and he has his dog. We think that either permanent earlies or part time hours for him and then his own business on his days off, he used to have his own window cleaning round so is a grafter and this time he has me to make sure he gets into doing other things too, he is a proper grafter and we have told him he can clean our windows, cut our grass, weed the garden and jet wash the path...my neighbour will want hers doing too and he will get customers here no probs as they all know him

They are also looking for part time shuttle drivers who do not goo away
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >