Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2019, 05:57 AM

Daily Thread Thursday 15th August

Good morning everyone

Griff, Teazle had an open pyometra which I discovered on Saturday morning so a rush to the vet and operated on that day. She is now recovering well.

Overcast at the moment but no rain forecast for today. Another short walk for her ladyship this morning I am looking forward to getting back to normal

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2019, 06:41 AM
Good morning Sue and all to follow. I trust that you and your four legged friends are all well or recovering. Have a good day. Stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. Take care, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-08-2019, 07:56 AM
Morning Sue Moyra and all to follow.

Raining here now just back from our walk with Dillon before the heavens opened.
Dillon however decided to lie in it for a while then came in and shook all over me.
Car going in for its mot today.

Sue glad to read Teazle is doing well now.
Harvey hoping you are able to get for a walk again now and feeling better.
griff hope you are feeling ok today to and all is quiet on the western front.

To everyone not mentioned hope you are well and all four legged friends to.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2019, 09:37 AM
Awwww poor Teazle, pleased she is on the mend now
Well, police car pulled up across the road, sat there for 10 minutes and drove off....I wonder if that was our visit? Nobody got out and nobody rung or emailed
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-08-2019, 11:20 AM
I'm hoping griff they're making their presence known. They sometimes do this is stuff is kicking off or use to.

Gorden just messaged car has passed not sure of if any advisories yet till he gets back.
Could've knocked me down with a feather.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2019, 01:10 PM
Good afternoon all.

Mostly fine here with the very odd spot of light drizzle so a nice walk.

Kelly, when Gary was having problems with the neighbours, they used to come round his estate in a car, stop below his flat for 5 minutes or so and then go. Didn't do any good really, but made Gary feel a bit safer
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2019, 02:45 PM
Lynn, well done on the car passing its MOT and Griff, I wonder why they didn't come and update you, even if there is nothing further they could advise with regard to fingerprints etc.

Harvey how are you today, have you managed to have a walk or were you being a little optimistic. I hope you are feeling much better.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-08-2019, 02:56 PM
Always a but Moyra. It is going back in Monday for a more thorough examination.
There is a knock which we know of when it is on full lock. We were advised last year it is something to do with the anti roll linkage bar I think.
They couldn't see the problem but know there is something but obviously have only mot time booked.
They passed it as they say it's not dangerous. They will investigate further Monday and then let us know hopefully what it is and price to fix because we are thinking of upgrading anyway at some point.
So we will see what Monday brings.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2019, 05:16 PM
Brilliant the car passed
Hmmmm could be making their presence felt, next door have done something very odd, moved the camera they had out the back to out the front, why would you move the camera from your most vulnerable position? I suspect my Jag is next! I have moved my camera angle to cover their gate incase they damage their own property and try to blame us
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2019, 05:36 PM
Afternoon all been to work home now and will be taking Gert out in a minute waiting for traffic to lessen.

Griff I thought you had sold the Jag?

God news on MOT pass. Right got to go
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >