Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2019, 06:51 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, 14th August, 2019

Good morning all, Sun is shining and it is a lot cooler this morning. Trust you are all in fine fettle, your four legged friends too.

Harvey that is brilliant that you may feel well enough to join Alena and the dogs on their walk today, I do hope so you must miss it.

Have a good day all, take care keep warm and dry and above all things safe and well. God Bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2019, 07:27 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Pleased you are feeling better Harvey but take it easy and don't overdo the walking.

Yes Lynn some dogs seem to cost a lot of money. My last two Afghans were walking vet bills. I am hoping that as Teazle's op was necessary and not elected that I am cover by her insurance. But as you say we love them and the money is secondary to that

Have managed to take Teazle for a 5 minute walk and it was so nice to have her back to normal either jogging beside me or walking in front and enjoying it.

It was sunny when I got up but now raining and think this is in for the rest of the day.

Hope all are well. Hope you are not too unwell today Griff.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-08-2019, 08:31 AM
Morning Moyra Sue and all who follow.

Started off wet here now the sun is shining.

Harvey hope you continue to improve and manage a walk today.
griff same as Sue hope your chemo doesn't make you feel to unwell today.
Sue glad Teazle is feeling better. Yes some breeds are money pits. Saying that though our heinz 57 was a money pit to and gone by 4.5 to cancer so you never can tell except know all pets of whatever kind are not cheap these days.

Hope everyone and all fur legged friends are well today.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2019, 12:57 PM
Good afternoon all.

Quite cool and overcast this morning, but, thankfully, it saved the rain until we were on our way home and it's rained ever since - that heavy, drizzly stuff.

All quiet on the western front here so just our same old as usual
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2019, 01:59 PM
Afternoon all, chemo done..teeth are just starting to hurt so the rest will follow shortly! I have collected my dad's starter motor for him, got soaked doing it, made dinner for us both ready for later.. just salad but at least I know he will eat. Just about to go back out and get some cat food...that's another 4 buses, will sleep tonight...I am knackered!
I am sorry, I missed what op Teazle had to have, she's a cute little thing, looks very wise!
I too agree that they are worth every penny, I daren't look at my bank account anymore with the cat but you take them on and promise to look after them for life...I never expected him to still be here and am glad to have him every day, I think we will all struggle with losing him... especially with what's going on at the minute