Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2019, 07:23 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
We had another parcel delivered here Wednesday for the guy next door. He still hadn't been round to collect this afternoon, I heard him out the back and saw his car parked so popped down the path to give him the parcel.
I had decided that from now on I was going to tell the postman he doesn't collect so I wouldn't take them in anymore.
Soon changed my mind on that he said he has bone cancer he is walking with a stick and we now know why there is no urgency on his part he has enough sent so he is always a month in advance.
He did acknowledge he had the card being told they had been delivered here. I mentioned I had seen his note asking for them to be left round the back but I explained the parcel needs a signature being drugs he seemed surprised.
Anyway I will take the parcel in if needed and when I hear him about will pop down the path and drop them round.
He has a stick and seems quite out of it. I know how Gill use to get.
The short walk round here is probably not helpful either.
I do wonder if he should be driving as he seems like Gorden said the time he knocked as if he is drunk. Possibly the cancer and drugs.

Glad we haven't complained about the dogs. They have a nice kennel in the back garden so can be in and out if they choose.

That's sad, does he live alone? pleased about the dogs and not speaking about it do not think it would of being complaining...suspect the car is his independence.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2019, 07:26 PM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
Went and got a 6 way extn lead for my battery chargers for the cameras

looks a lot but saves bending down under the table, and only having to now just switch on the one I want and not all of them as before
With you there on the bending thing if I ever had a house built I would have
plug sockets at hip height. My Aunts sheltered housing the plugs etc were at wheelchair height I was told.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2019, 08:26 PM
Lynn, awww, so pleased you didn't moan about the dogs barking, poor chap probably has enough on his plate ( I wonder what will happen to them.. when the time comes) as for driving...well I have pins and needles in my feet so I would never drive but my mums friends partners ex wife...with me so far, her partner has cancer, can't feel his feet but has decided to continue driving!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2019, 09:59 PM
Brenda...must say, I thought of you earlier, walked in after having the poochies out and Maisy Raine was on...sat myself down and forgot to feed the dogs lol...they did get dinner... just late much to their disgust!
I am unsupervised this weekend..yay for me!!
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-07-2019, 10:22 AM
watching the progress of a packet from China. It is interesting how many stages it goes through. read from bottom upwards. This is todays latest info.

Flight departed from origin country
China
SPEEDPAK
26 Jul 2019
14:30
---------------------------------------------------
Export customs declaration completed
China
SPEEDPAK
25 Jul 2019
06:53
------------------------------------------------
Regional distribution center departed
Dongguan, China
SPEEDPAK
24 Jul 2019
18:55
Regional distribution center arrived
Dongguan, China
SPEEDPAK
24 Jul 2019
00:27
-----------------------------------------------
Consolidation facility departed
Huizhou, China
SPEEDPAK
24 Jul 2019
00:17
Consolidation facility arrived
Huizhou, China
SPEEDPAK
23 Jul 2019
21:05
--------------------------------------------------
Package received (Customer Service email: CS@orangeconnex.com)
China
SPEEDPAK
23 Jul 2019
08:35
--------------------------------------
Shipment data received
China
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2