Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2007, 02:28 AM

Molly-Jo

Well Mummy say's it's about time i told you all about myself...so here goes.
My name is Molly-Jo and i'm going to be eight years old at the end of this month. I'm really looking forward to my birthday as mummy say's we are going to Compton beach to look for Dinosaur bones. i'm not sure what dinosaurs are but i do know bones!!! yum yum. and i also know the word Beach that's my favorite place to go.

When I was Little I lived with an American family who had loads of little humans, they didn't really have much time for me, & I spent most of my day in a little cage under the dining room table. I was only small so I can't really remember much about it but I can remember i used to nip out of the cat flap every chance I got and run about on the big green on front of our house. My humans used to really enjoy chasing me as they would make lovely loud calling noises and run about waving their arms. This is where I met Winston and Jasper. They were great fun to play with and their mummy walked them every day!!!! wow!!! Winston & Jaspers mummy asked my mummy if I could go out with them each day for a proper walk in the forest. This was really nice until one day I came home a little wet and muddy (apparently i smelt of the woods)and my Mummy told Jaspers mummy off. she really shouted at her just for a few little muddy paw prints. "well it was raining" After that Jaspers Mummy always took me back to their house where she washed and bathed me everyday after our walk so she didn't get told off again and i always had a nice chewy thing afterwards.
Well you'll never guess but after a lot of walks (mummy say's it was a month but i do't know what one of those is) I never went back to the house with all the little humans in. I don't know what happened but i moved in with Winston and Jasper full time. My new mummy thought i was the best thing going as i had loads of new toys and she let me run about the house all day no cages and i got three walks each day. i was never too happy about the one in the morning when i should still have been in my bed but Mummy said "i needed to burn off all that energy"??? i still don't think she has figured out how to do this burning thingy coz she still say's it now???
This is me with my new Bruvver Jasper.

I can't really remember Jasper as he went to live somewhere called Rainbow Bridge not long after i moved in. Mummy say's we'll see him again one day, but not too soon she hopes.

When I was neally three Mummy and I both got boyfriends Mummy's stayed about and is now my Daddy and I meet a nice little chap called Luc he was very friendly and seemed to really like me. that Christmas I had 8 lovely little babies, I was really clever and my mummy said I was the best little mummy going. The babies were lovely until they got teeth!!! after that I left all the mucky stuff to mummy & daddy. But I liked to play with them and I would have missed them when they left with their new families, but the new Daddy bought Mummy another puppy for me to play with she was called Tulula-Belle, and I love her we are best mates but she lives with my Grandma now so I only see her sometimes.
This is us when Tulula was still a baby

Well all that was all a long time ago and now I'm the oldest doggy in my mummy's house. I'm what mummy calls retired and I don't have to help out with the puppies when they come but I love to watch them and the other girlies need a break from time to time so I jump in and give them all a good lick every chance I get (so long as there's no teeth about) I just can't help myself I love Babies so much!!!

I have Mummy's little girls to look after now and I help mummy teach them the things they are supposed to do .... like chewing the mail... digging in the garden......jumping on mummy's bed with grubby feet. you see mummy always forgets these jobs. She just does the boring "heel" "wait" and "stay" jobs, I do all the best ones.
So even though I'm getting old now Mummy say's I'm going to stay here with her and Daddy forever, which is really good coz I love Mummy and Mummy loves me.
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2007, 05:19 AM
Molly-Jo what a lovely girl you are, and teaching all those pups those great tricks..lol.
Lovely blog, and I look forward to hearing more of your adventures
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-01-2007, 06:29 AM
Thats a great blog... and gorgeous pics
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2007, 06:57 AM
What a lovely blog, and great that you've got such a lovely family to take care of Molly-Jo. Lovely photo's by the way.
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2007, 08:36 AM
Molly-Jo, you are beautiful and what a wonderful life you have, all those lovely beach walks. Fantastic blog!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2007, 09:29 AM
Molly-Jo, what a sweetheart you are and so are your brothers and sisters. Thank goodness mummy found you when she did cos I know you make her very happy. I also know that your mummy loves you very much and she likes that you've taught those special tricks to the others, its what makes life fun. My boys and girls would love to have a game with you, chasing and running about, and then snuggle up for a cuddle afterwards. Love from Auntie Sheree x
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2007, 09:44 AM
Hello everyone, thankyou so much for telling me how beautiful I am. Mummy say's i'll get a big head.... but I think my head is the perfectly petite...silly Mummy.
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

06-01-2007, 11:24 AM
Molly-Jo you are so pretty , thank you so much for sharing your very moving story. I really enjoyed reading about you and your brothers and sister and of course your human mum and dad. So pleased that you came to live with your new family and that you are such a good teacher to all the little puppies. It is so obvious that you adore your mummy an daddy and that they adore you. Look forward your future stories.
missbreathless
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-01-2007, 05:51 PM
Mummy I love you dearly and miss you lots cant wait to come and see you on the island love and kisses your daughter Jazzy bean x