register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
View Poll Results: When did you make your mind up on who to vote?
Made my mind up before any of the TV debates - they have not changed my mind 3 37.50%
Made my mind up after the first TV debate - or stuck with who I preferred since then 1 12.50%
Made my mind up after the 2nd TV debate - or stuck with who I preferred since then 0 0%
Made my mind up after the 3rd TV debate - or stuck with who I preferred since then 1 12.50%
Still haven't decided 3 37.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll - please see pinned thread in this section for details.

Azz
Administrator
Male 

30-04-2010, 12:11 PM

When did you make your mind up on who to vote?

When did you make your mind up? How have the TV debates changed your voting decision?
Azz
Administrator
Male 

30-04-2010, 12:13 PM
I changed my vote to Lib Dems after seeing the first debate - and have stuck with them since then
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2010, 12:17 PM
You and me both! I like his style, almost to the point, where I feel I can actually believe every word that's coming out of his mouth, he seems so genuine to me, unlike the others. I can't stand that Brown, never have, never will, and after the fiasco with that woman the other day, it would seem I'm not a bad judge of character either!

Whether it's a wasted vote or not, he'll (Nick) will be getting mine, even if he does have to lie in bed with David, anything's better than Brown imo!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2010, 12:36 PM
I'm not voting, so the decision was an easy one
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2010, 02:17 PM
I knew i wasnt going to vote labour- 13 years i think its time for a change, can't be much worse than what we've got now can it ? The incident when he called that lady a bigot just said it all for me.

I have looked though all three parties manifestos online, mainly at the things i am concerned about and i think i will probably vote for Clegg, he seems to be the lesser of 3 evils. Although there are some things i don't agree on in general it was the most appealing to my thinking and lets face it no-one will be 100% on everything.

I would vote UKIP if i thought they had a chance of getting in but realistically its a three horse race

Sometimes i wonder whether its worth voting but my mum has a go at me about the suffragettes etc, and then if you don't vote you can't complain about the state of the country can you ? (i'm not having a dig at you Vicki)