Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2018, 07:39 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, 29th October, 2018

Good morning everyone, a bit like old times on here yesterday. It's really cold out there this morning so we are going to have to wrap up warm, keep dry and above all stay safe and well.

Have a good day everyone. God bless.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2018, 08:01 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow.

One of those, looks lovely, but perishing days out there. Lovely sunshine, but letting Rosie out for her first wee of the day let in a very cold blast of air.

Have a good 'un all
Bumblesnout
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-10-2018, 08:04 AM
Good morning Moyra & all to come
Hope you an Amber are both well
Yip felt like old times you never know maybe DAD will be reserected lol
Don't think anyone's informed the muppets of the change of the clocked 5 & ready to start their day errrr no back to bed no wonder their nicknamed the muppets
Hard frost & bitterly colds his morning time for the hat n gloves
Hope all 2& 4 leggers are well if not get better soon
Have a good day one and all
Do take care whatever you all get up to xxxxx
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2018, 08:46 AM
Well, I have walked Amber and boy is it cold out there, Norma it would be lovely if the D.A.D group got together again. So are all the Muppets well? You had one who was a bit up and down is he ok now?

Chris, How are things going for you and Gary is the medication still suiting him?

Have a good day both, God bless.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2018, 09:07 AM
We are still holding our breath when we say so far so good, Moyra. Still fit free and his mood is stable at the moment.

We are up to the first full strength. It can go up to triple meds if the fits start again but we're hoping against hope we don't need the extra
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2018, 09:51 AM
Morning all. Went for a walk down into the village to the post office and it was nice to walk in the sun. But oh did I miss having Tyto to greet me when I got back. Griff hope your sniffles came to nothing. Chris so pleased to hear the meds are working. Doubt D.A.D will come back need LG to start it off again. Have a good day all. Getting there very slowly.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-10-2018, 09:59 AM
Morning Moyra, Chris, Norma, brenda and all to follow.
Chilly here to today. We were wrapped up warm and must admit when the sun shone hats and gloves came off.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2018, 10:36 AM
Good morning everyone

Nice to see you posting again Norma. Pleased all seems well with you

Also nice to see you again Eileen. Sorry about Lacy. I now have a fourth granddaughter born 5th September this year. The one the same age as the twins is at school and has been going since the beginning of the year. She has to keep up with her best friend - the 5yr old sister. They have no class for her so she is in the same class as her sister as they dont usually take them at that age but as they pay for the children to attend money talks!

Hope the exchange goes ahead today Lynn.

Lovely morning here but very cold. Eldest son is borrowing my car to go to a wedding near Birmingham tomorrow so will leave here after lunch and be back sometime Wednesday.

Hope all two and four legged are well

Hve a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2018, 11:07 AM
Morning all
Bright if a little chilly here, I still have shorts on so I am sure that is not helping!
Today is my mum and dad's 41st wedding anniversary!! I popped money in their card for a meal in Jersey and my brother did the same, I did offer to take them for lunch but they said they weren't bothered... thankfully as I am skint lol
Just walking the dogs and that's it for me
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2018, 02:24 PM
Good afternoon all;

So nice to see more people joining in, remind me about DAD???? please someone.

A lovely chilly day here, and frost on the cars this morning. Gert had couple of lovely walks but thats us apart from a walk round the block later as no one to sit with Mom two eldest nieces awaywith partners, sister and brother in law have got a meeting S.S are saying they are cutting my nephews "care option" at the day centre he attends from two people to one which is ridiculous. My sisters plan is to take J with her and let them see. All his care staff at the centre and doctors consultants etc are all saying it is a cost cutting excercise but random choosing of people is weird.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >