Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2006, 09:12 PM

Thank you to all on the docking thread.

Didn't know where to put this and have probably posted in entirely the wrong place, BUT..
just wanted to say a massive 'thank you' to the people who have been partcipating on the docking thread. Whilst we will never all agree it has been a total pleasure to chat with people who have kept it friendly and good natured throughout. Despite it being such an emotive subject.
Thanks guys!!! You lot are why I love Dogsey. Just wish I could dish some reppys out!!! :smt002
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2006, 09:18 PM
I agree Ramble - Dogsey is about the only dog forum on the net where we can have differing opinions but have a discussion where it doesn't end in people falling out and insulting each other
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2006, 09:24 PM
I have been involved in many a discussion about docking and I can honestly say I have never anywhere been part of one which was conducted with such outstanding decorum as the one here.
kyektulu
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2006, 09:27 PM
I enjoyed reading everyones opinions on the docking thread too, it didnt change my mind about my personal views, but it is interesting to know the reasons why people believe it is right.
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2006, 07:26 AM
Originally Posted by kyektulu View Post
I enjoyed reading everyones opinions on the docking thread too, it didnt change my mind about my personal views, but it is interesting to know the reasons why people believe it is right.
I think that's it, you know the chances are you won't change your opinion, but that doesn't mean it isn't interesting to explore other peoples'. It's been a brilliant thread.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2006, 12:41 PM
I popped on to a forum last night which I had used untill I found dogsey, I have to say after the few short months on Dogsey, when I read the posts on the other forum (rotty forum) I was gob smacked, they are so mean, its always been that way, but after being on Dogsey it just seemed worse. People on Dogsey are not so aggressive and condesending. It was like the rottweiler mafia lol
think I will stick with dogsey where things can be debated.
thanks to you all for allowing people to have there own views. Your not a bad lot