Our sister sites
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2021, 10:40 AM

Saturday. 19th June 2021

Good morning all.

If this is a duplicate, my apologies.

Been out, come back. Not a bad morning. Overcast, but dry and mild. Of course, the sun has taken its cue and come out now that we are home.

Enjoyed our morning and not much planned for this afternoon so maybe settle down with my book
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2021, 10:56 AM
Good idea Chris I am reading Stolen Moments. Have a good day all.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2021, 11:38 AM
Hi Girls off to an appointment at Specsavers, never been to them before but I hope they will treat me better than the last opticians who robbed me blind. Huh and I mean that the supposed new lenses that were to be put into my old frames are useless so I cannot see properly. I am using glasses that are over two years old and the lens keeps falling out but I would be moreorless blind without them. I need to get my eyes sorted so that I can drive again.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-06-2021, 03:11 PM
Afternoon Chris, brenda, Moyra and all to follow.
Overcast here to bit warmer than yesterday and the odd bit of rain.
Worried about Mark, he went home early yesterday due to feeling so ill, very unlike him.
He had done a covid test as a colleagues little girl tested positive on the lateral flow but the PCR came back negative.
They thin k he has food poisoning he had dreadful stomach cramps through the night and this morning Lauren was saying.
He is also sleeping loads. Which he needs due to him never stopping, I do wonder if his body has shut him down.
He was popping over tomorrow for lunch, Lauren is working but I have told him even if feeling better he is to stay home and rest.
His health is far more important to us.
We have been to get some plants for the hanging baskets late as usual, some food for Dillon then Aldi. Now having an Amerreto coffee.

Hope the appointment went well Moyra.

Stay safe and well all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2021, 07:50 PM
Evening all
Chris...all good, no cross post
Moyra.... hope this optician is better for you
Lynn, hope your lad is o.k, my consultant always told me that rest is the most important thing for healing.... quite agree, sleeping is good. Has he sent a stool sample off?? If you have food poisoning, apparently that is what you are meant to do
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-06-2021, 08:04 PM
No he hasn't griff like me didn't realise this was a thing handy to know. He has agreed if he feels worse during the night or no better in the morning he is going to ring 111.
I normally turn my phone off overnight but it will be staying on in case either of them need us.
Thank you for the well wishes.