Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2011, 10:16 AM

Is this the beginning of the end.

My little Lurcher Sindy is not doing to well today, she has been amazing for the last couple of months, totally rejuvenated, I even dared to hope that maybe my vets diagnosis had been wrong, she had put on lots of weight, discovered how to play, had even took to coursing Jess the JRT around our field, last night however, she was very sick, mainly just the watery bile stuff, but she didn't want her dinner and just lay on the settee, not even wanting to go out for a run.
this morning she went out, has eaten a little chicken, and then climbed onto a chair and just kind of stood there for a good 10 minutes before she lay down and hasn't moved since, that was 2 hours ago, she is sleeping but her breathing is very rapid, trying to get in touch with the vet now, I am hoping its maybe just a bug but if I am honest i think she maybe on a downward spiral, I am dreading the vet confirming my fears, please all, send her some healing vibes and please god its just a bit of a tummy upset
Mazza
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-05-2011, 10:25 AM
Sending over lots of healing vibes.... my fingers are crossed that it is something that can be swiftly cured.. xx
abbie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2011, 10:27 AM
Aww poor Sindy

Give her a hug from me and hope its just an upset tummy xxx
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2011, 10:28 AM
Originally Posted by brophy View Post
Sending over lots of healing vibes.... my fingers are crossed that it is something that can be swiftly cured.. xx
Thank you, Sindy was diagnosed with Ovarian cancer a few months ago, we didnt expect her to still be here with us now so we have been so lucky to have some extra time with her.
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2011, 10:29 AM
Thanks Jane, I will go hug her now x
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

25-05-2011, 10:30 AM
Sorry to hear this, the rapid breathing does not bode well, but lets hope your vet can ease your mind.

Sending dogsey vibes her way...
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2011, 10:44 AM
I hope its not the beginning of the end but the fact she stood for so long before she laid down and the rapid breathing does sound like she is in some discomfort.
Hopefully I am wrong though and the vet will be able to give you some good news and get her right.
Lots of positive thoughts heading your way.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2011, 10:46 AM
Aww, bless her little heart, I hope she has a long time with you yet, hopefully the vet will be able to put your mind at rest.

Sending lots of good vibes your way xx
Manyana13
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-05-2011, 11:19 AM
Sending lots of Dogsey Vibes from me and my lot. Big hugs too x
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2011, 11:30 AM
She has like you said, done remarkably well. Thats down to YOU, you have given her what every dog dreams of, a home where she is loved. Hopefully its a set back and nothing more.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »